Dan

Role-Play thread.

"This my friend, this is the beginning of something big. This is the new head location for Underground." Kevin says also looking around. "What I am seeing is that we split this place into three sections. If we wall off a section, we can turn it into a nightclub, get some legal cash flow, then the rest of the building will be vehicle storage, and the best chop shop anywhere. We can add every thing a good shop needs. I've already begun having things brought in, I just need you to determine where you want everything. We have a brand new dyno over there, the start of a paint shop, some jacks are coming in tomorrow."

*Jonathan looks on in awe*

"Wow! How much was all of this?"

*He says scratching his head*

"Well, looks like my paychecks are going into a new shop"

*He says before letting out a small chuckle*

"You really do not want to know" Kevin says as he checks his watch. "I hate to bail on you, but I have a "business" meeting to get to in the next hour across town, and the construction that needs to get done has to be payed for somehow". As Kevin is walking out the door he turns around and says "Fell free to start planning out the new shop, I will probably be swinging by to help on that SUV later".

As Kevin is driving through town he realizes that he should probably get cleaned up, so he stops by his house, showers, and gets changed into a suit. He then goes back into his garage and take his BMW M3.  

*Jonathan turns and looks into the large open abyss of the warehouse*

"Oh yeh, leave all the work to me" He begins to mutter to himself. 

*He begins to walk around planning things in his head*

*For a minute he goes back to his car and takes out a catalog of a local mechanics dealership*

"Well...atleast im in the trade... this is gonna cost a lot!" He says to himself still in awe of the giant warehouse

*after what seemed like hours skimming through the catalogue, Jonathan calls Kevin realising that he may be in his meeting*

*after not receiving an answer twice, he leaves a message*

"Hey Kev, it's Jonathan. Just wondering if you wanted anything from the dealership?" He says referring to the mechanic traders.

"just uhh...call me back or text me when your free, bye"

*He exits the phone and plants it in his pocket*

*After hours on end Tyler (Lion) finally arrived at Island port*

*Wow he says what a beautiful island*

Then he gets a taxi ready for his new adventure

*Jonathan continued to work around the warehouse, sweeping up the dusty floor and greasing up the hinges on the main door*

*he hears a car pull up outside and e peeks around the corner to find a patrol car pulling up*

"what do these pigs want?" He mutters to himself

*the fat police officer struggles as he drags himself out of the car*

"Jonathan Taylor?" The police officer questions

"yeh, who's asking?" Jonathan replies in an annoyed tone.

*the police officer removed his cuffs from his belt*

"you are under arrest on the suspicion of murdering Anastasia Winterbourne"

*Jonathan looks on at the officer, baffled by what he just heard*

"no...no....NO! THAT CANT BE!" He yells at the officer. 

*The officer proceeded to restrain Jonathan and question him in his car*

*Tyler finally arrives in his new home*

He sighs of relief 

"Soon Tyler thought to go meet his new neighbours and discover the neighbourhood"

It was looking like a great start for Tyler

But then Tyler realised he was stuck in a neighbourhood with Abu Hamza, Ellen De Generes, Donald Trump and @Shimozukachi . Suddenly it didn't seem like a very good start after all.

As Kevin is driving along the street his phone begins to ring, stopping his music playing. "What do you want" Kevin says answering the phone. "What do you mean he is being arrested. Fuck, I will deal with this." Kevin pulls a quick u-turn while dialing "Look, something has come up, we will have to meet another time." He hangs up and goes speeding through the city to a unassuming garage. As he parks the car, Kevin opens up the glove box and pulls out a Glock 30s ((.45, 10 round mag, small, also unregistered)) and stuffs it into his pants after checking that it is loaded. He runs over to a reinforced Ford Expedition with a large bull bar, and takes off.

As he is driving towards the warehouse he calls back the number that had called him earlier "What road are they on?" He shouts over the sound of the engine "31st and Hastings, good" he says as he hangs up. After speed through the relatively empty roads he spots the police cruiser with Jonathan in it. As he pulls up along side of the cruiser he says to himself "I am so sorry friend" as he rams the cop car into a street light. Doing this causes the cruiser to spin out of control into the street with the front end smashed in.

By the time that the car has stopped moving Kevin has stopped and gotten out of the truck and is running towards the wreck, pulling the Glock out of his waistband, and pulling the slide back to chamber a round. Kevin runs up to the drivers side window where the driver is trapped but still alive. Kevin sees that the officer is unconscious from the accident, but is still breathing. He smashes the window in with the butt of the gun and snatches the keys for the handcuffs, as well as the keys to the cruiser. Kevin quickly opens the back door and pulls Jonathan out. "Sorry about the rough ride there" Kevin says as he unlocks the handcuffs. "We need to get to the truck, and get the fuck outta dodge" he says as he tosses the handcuffs to the ground. Once in the truck and speeding off Kevin says to Jonathan "What did you do to get yourself arrested, I was gone for 30 minutes".

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 1

((Unrelated posts have been deleted. Please feel free to continue the story.))

• Like 5

*Jonathan slowly slumps into the seat of Kevins truck*

*He sits there motionless and tears dwelling in his eyes*

"She's...she's...."

*He looks over at Kevin*

"She's dead man"

"I...I cant believe it...ho..how?..."

*He takes off his rigger gloves and runs his hand through his hair and wipes his face, getting his dirty hands smeared on his face*

"Why..why would somebody frame me for killing her?"

*His facial expression quickly changes from sadness to anger*

"I need to find this person" He says with a stern tone

"Whoever it was... they're dead!"

*Driving back home from a business meeting Rosso finds himself pulling to a sudden stop, nearly missing the obstacle in the road.*

"What the hell hap..."

*He steps out of his metallic dark red S600 Maybach to see a wrecked police cruiser laying in the middle of the road*

*He reaches for his phone to call EMS but before he can get his phone, Rosso hears a moan and a faint cry for help from the cruiser*

"What tha..., Hello!"

"Anyone..., are you ok"

*Rosso slowly walks towards the car fearful of what he might see*

"Hello!!... "

*he whispers to himself*

"thats a females voice, dear god"

*as he steps around to the other side of the wrecked cruiser, as he predicted, there, was a woman in the driver seat*

*her arm covered in blood and her head with a huge gash*

"ma..., ma'am, this is Rosso Mars, I'm calling the paramedics."

*the woman slowly turns and looks toward him and then nods back unconscious*

"Hey!! Hey!, wake up. Oh shit, DAMMIT!"

*Rosso then realizes that he needs to get her out of the vehicle, but as he reaches for the woman's seat belt, a small flame begins to rise from the front of the cruiser*

"oh god!! COME ON COME ON!!!"

*Rosso vigorously and quickly unbuckled the seat belt and begins to yank on the crippled drivers side door*

*frustrated Rosso backs up and kicks the door and the door swings open, Rosso in a hurry reaches in, pulls the woman from the car, picks her up, carries her to his car, and gently lies her on the back seat or the Maybach*

"I can't believe this, I don't have time..., dammit Rosso *he says to himself* why do you have to be so nosy" 

"there aren't any paramedics around and I can't just leave someone like this" 

*Rosso get back into his car, sighs, starts the car, and begins to drive home*

*Rosso looks back at the woman on the back seat, unconscious and motionless. Something shiny catches his eye and as he takes a better glimps he realizes it's a police badge*

*thinks to himself*

"who would get into a wreck with an officer and just leave them to die?"

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 1