Vince

A Mafia Commission

On 3/8/2016 at 9:04 PM, Herzog said:

Sorry i have only read the first few posts so i am not fully up to date but with the whole different servers thing, for my MC i have decided to do each server as a chapter consisting of its own executives and members but they all report to the International President (Me :) ).

You could do something like this where you family branches out to different continents and its okay as its easy to cover up with RP especially me as i just say its a different chapter in a different continent.

Im sorry, ive been blabbering but if you can make any sense out of it, theres an idea.

Herzog

I personally wont be doing this, as my Family will be on just one US server to maximize efficiency and organization. 

• Like 2

If you go too large people will take more of the cake than they are supposed to do. As it is your cake.

And so I will only be on EU servers maybe expand to another server such as EU #2. Who knows.

On 3/22/2016 at 8:39 AM, KevinLangston said:

I personally wont be doing this, as my Family will be on just one US server to maximize efficiency and organization. 

Smart.

• Like 1

dah, dah, wodka. we'll have to leave le citizens just do their thing because else they'll gonna chase us until we don't want to play identity anymore wodka. and i'm not le spy ;)

edit: your gang will only be the dominating one until a youtuber with more than 11 million subscribers joins the game while livestreaming it.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

dah, dah, wodka. we'll have to leave le citizens just do their thing because else they'll gonna chase us until we don't want to play identity anymore wodka. and i'm not le spy ;)

edit: your gang will only be the dominating one until a youtuber with more than 11 million subscribers joins the game while livestreaming it.

HahahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1