Vince

Identity Pictures / Videos

It's gonna be ages until the game comes out, and everyone here is hyped, but I think it would be good if there were more images and videos released to keep people here, and bring new people in. With the game so far down the track, some content like that would help. Any devs have any opinions on this?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny said:

It's gonna be ages until the game comes out, and everyone here is hyped, but I think it would be good if there were more images and videos released to keep people here, and bring new people in. With the game so far down the track, some content like that would help. Any devs have any opinions on this?

I agree

@Johnny I think @Motown said something about being able to do this later on but they can't at the moment because it needs to be confirmed and approved by the developers before it could be posted, I don't know, I just remember reading something along the lines of that.

9 hours ago, Aetion said:

@Xentinel Link?

Can't find it, I don't remember who said but it was something said along the lines of that

4 hours ago, Vix said:

I am so hyped to even wait, but i guess we have to. Damn I wish someone could give us a peak to stop the questions for all these things asked already.