Spikee

Still 55%?

Why haven't they updated the 55% meter on the Town Square module. I guess they got stuck on something... I think they should update it more cause achieve 1 % more shouldn't be too hard! :)

I'm too excited for this!

Edited by Spikee

It's undergone many changes, the pictures shown aren't recent so they are working hard getting it ready, it's updated manually so just wait. It will be out in hopefully a month or 2

• Like 1

Oh mi gosh that's so close :D And I'm getting my new PC next week so I might be able to run it!

I only haven't donated because I was saving for a PC... So... Maybe next month. xD

10 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh mi gosh that's so close :D And I'm getting my new PC next week so I might be able to run it!

I only haven't donated because I was saving for a PC... So... Maybe next month. xD

Nice! A new PC around that time is great, I can't wait!

2 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Nice! A new PC around that time is great, I can't wait!

Yeah, I was saving up with Identity in mind since beginning of summer, but my parents still have to cover some of the price for me, so I might work at my mom's shop for the next month for free. Not sure if I'll be able to donate before the module comes out. :/

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they're still working on the game just don't have time or don't feel like they need to update a status bar.

14 minutes ago, Vix said:

I see, all I can say is that 8GB RAM should be enough. About the rest I can't really say. I'm expecting it to be a high-end i5 so it might handle it (just a guess).

2 hours ago, Vix said:

Missing a graphic card no? :o It's the most inportant with the cpu ^^

Edited by Freebios

1 hour ago, Freebios said:

Missing a graphic card no? :o It's the most inportant with the cpu ^^

There'll be a graphic card of course, strong enough for me to have to change my 1 year old monitor. I just don't remember all the names and parameters xD  Just told my uncle what money u have, what performance I want and what parts I heard are  good and he found everything and will build my PC next week. 

7 minutes ago, Freebios said:

So enjoy your new PC when it will come :)

Thanks, I'll surely do so! :D

@HairyGrenade Omgosh so clooooooose!  Do you think my computer would handle it decently? i7 3770K overclocked to 4.2gz and SLI 970 16 gb of ram 1800 mhz.

You made me excited man! What role are you going to be in-game?

18 minutes ago, Spikee said:

@HairyGrenade Omgosh so clooooooose!  Do you think my computer would handle it decently? i7 3770K overclocked to 4.2gz and SLI 970 16 gb of ram 1800 mhz.

You made me excited man! What role are you going to be in-game?

Your PC should be more than enough :D

2 hours ago, Spikee said:

This game won't be a high-end game (based on the quality of items on pictures), should be able to handle it with ease.

On 23.1.2016 at 4:15 PM, HairyGrenade said:

It's undergone many changes, the pictures shown aren't recent so they are working hard getting it ready, it's updated manually so just wait. It will be out in hopefully a month or 2

i hope that's a promise

7 minutes ago, Spikee said:

Do you guys think this game would support Oculus Rift? And 144hz? or will it be limited to 60?