Boumu

Blade and Soul

30 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Any recommendations on classes or races?

Races are purely cosmetic, though what race you choose will affect classes you're able to choose as well. Assassin is unique for Jin,  summoner and blade dancer are unique to Lyn, Destroyer is unique for Gon. It all depends on what you prefer to play in a game.

Mages- Force Master, Summoner

Tanks- Kung Fu Master, Destroyer 

DPS meelee- Kung Fu Master, Blade Master, BladeDancer, Assassin

DPS ranged- Force Master

Support- Summoner, Force Master

But from what I've seen in skill tree as FM the options are very versatile and you can experiment with changing your one role into another, especially since removing and replacing skill points is absolutely free. 

I was first a Kung Fu master, but then I made a second character and now I'm a Summoner. Both are very fun

14 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

I think I'm gonna be blade master pretty sure it's my kind of play style

B&S has a very nicely done combat, so you should enjoy the game no matter what close you choose. :D

Personally I had a lot of fun with my FM during CBT. I just adore games that don't force mages to stand in one spot and push buttons! When you have to stay immobilised as a DPS to actually do DPS it becomes such a boring routine, which shouldn't be the case in games- you're supposed to enjoy it! So I really love the fact that in B&S as a FM I can run around my foe all I want and kill them without getting hit! :3

48 minutes ago, Vix said:

B&S has a very nicely done combat, so you should enjoy the game no matter what close you choose. :D

Personally I had a lot of fun with my FM during CBT. I just adore games that don't force mages to stand in one spot and push buttons! When you have to stay immobilised as a DPS to actually do DPS it becomes such a boring routine, which shouldn't be the case in games- you're supposed to enjoy it! So I really love the fact that in B&S as a FM I can run around my foe all I want and kill them without getting hit! :3

Ah, so it's more action based than rolling the dice type thing? I prefer it that way :D

19 hours ago, Vix said:

Oh, can't tell. xD My uncle told me like 5 times but all I remember is 8GB, 4DDR, i5 and Windows 10. xD

Yeah. No target really makes combat more fast-paced and action-packed :D And most cd are very short, too! No cd on auto-attack. ^u^ Well, basic attack, it's not auto...

*See's post*

*Searches up game*

*Sees it's an mmorpg and dismisses it*

*Watches trailer*

*Sees customisation options*

Screw all previously conceived notions this is the game for me!

I'm EU, btw.

• Like 1

Oh, crap, it doesn't work on Mac(No way), and I have no time during the week. Wrong time to find a video game! Funny thing is the main thing stopping me from playing is game guard. I was able to install it perfectly fine.

Anyone who is reading this and is North America, please join Yehara I need more people to play with mee

6 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Everyone on this post is EU, mean while I'm NA. So sad :(

I think that is quite telling about the community behind Identity, eh? I mean, most of the current forum users we can see here are from EU.

10 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Everyone on this post is EU, mean while I'm NA. So sad :(

@Shimozukachi is from US and joined the first server you were on. xD

1 hour ago, Frenchy said:

[deleted]

There's no reason to delete, show us what was there originally! Come one chant this song once, 'til we see everything at it's core! Nooooo deletion! Nooooo deletion! Noooooooooooooo deletion! Yay!

4 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

There's no reason to delete, show us what was there originally! Come one chant this song once, 'til we see everything at it's core! Nooooo deletion! Nooooo deletion! Noooooooooooooo deletion! Yay!

Meds made me type some stupid stuff that I hope no one ever saw

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Meds made me type some stupid stuff that I hope no one ever saw

Basically a drunk post then. Ah well, that I can understand deleting. However, was it a negative comment, a positive comment, a rant, or a completely off topic comment.

4 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Basically a drunk post then. Ah well, that I can understand deleting. However, was it a negative comment, a positive comment, a rant, or a completely off topic comment.

Just me dumping my problems on the rest of the world acting like they would actually care

33 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Just me dumping my problems on the rest of the world acting like they would actually care

D'awwww *hugs*

Btw, I just got my PC set up and I'm actually typing from it now :D Installing B&S as we speak, so I should be online tomorrow after work! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

If it is really serious, I would honestly suggest the first link I post. Don't be afraid to post here if it is. I know nothing of your problems, though, and if it isn't on the level of that first link, I would recommend venting about it on the second link I post, or, if you need something a little more personal I would recommend the third post. I hope this helps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Needafriend/

• Like 1

On another note, Yay Vix! Can't wait to play assassin with your abominations of the worst kind! An assassin and a mage(and hopefully a blademaster)! Now all we need is a tank and a support and we're set!

Edited by Jaxx_On
Forgot to add stuff
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

On another note, Yay Vix! Can't wait to play assassin with your abominations of the worst kind! An assassin and a mage(and hopefully a blademaster)! Now all we need is a tank and a support and we're set!

Yup! :D I'm so excited! Literally waited for this game for almost 4 years now and I played during CBT and it was amazing! I'm so excited to play it on max settings instead of medium/low! Though my monitor is a bit outdated and can't handle my GeForce GTX 970 graphic card that well. xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yup! :D I'm so excited! Literally waited for this game for almost 4 years now and I played during CBT and it was amazing! I'm so excited to play it on max settings instead of medium/low! Though my monitor is a bit outdated and can't handle my GeForce GTX 970 graphic card that well. xD

Hopefully your monitor won't explode upon download. I know my Macbook Pro from 2011 didn't explode upon download, so you computer shouldn't either. Can't wait for the weekend when I will have time to play.

3 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Hopefully your monitor won't explode upon download. I know my Macbook Pro from 2011 didn't explode upon download, so you computer shouldn't either. Can't wait for the weekend when I will have time to play.

My monitor is just about 1 year old, but it's not the best kind and doesn't have the greatest performance. It was bought when I still had my 8 year old PC, so...

Btw B&S is gonna be updated in 4-6h. xD On my last PC it was 2 days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vix said:

My monitor is just about 1 year old, but it's not the best kind and doesn't have the greatest performance. It was bought when I still had my 8 year old PC, so...

Btw B&S is gonna be updated in 4-6h. xD On my last PC it was 2 days.

Don't worry too much, my monitor is a Samsung circa September 2014. I'm not too sure when it was bought, or anything specific about it, because it was the first monitor a friend grabbed for me after I got my PC, and I never thought of upgrading. It works well, and that's all I care about. And nice update time! Although that does seem pretty long regardless. What area of Europe do you live in, because I don't know anything that goes that slow in the UK.

(BTW I am referring to Wifi speeds)