Boumu

Blade and Soul

only 2 times in a blade and souls queue: server: pohoran; first time position: 89, was on position 85 and could just enter le game; second time: nr 5x in queue, 7 premiums in front of me, again successful login. you should try it on day on a european server and at night on a american server (while night in america day in europe and while night in europe day in america).  the only annoying thing are the bots from [i won't add the first word of that website]goods.com. blade and souls really need a minimum level to use regional chat. i hope it won't be the same in identity with that gold sell spaming randoms.

Hey guys, do you want to make weird characters in B&S and post them here? xD

So I normally play Kun but I wanted to make an adorable Lyn because my friend gets weak and the knees when he sees adorable, cute stuff. So I started as this:

Screenshot_151114_009_zpsfdo069dx.jpg

and somehow made this:

Screenshot_151114_002_zps5636edio.jpg

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

@Vix Sorry I am not as cool and made my character look: "Normal"

But Nightmarella is perfectly normal!

Screenshot_151114_001_zps7tk1t8my.jpg

So... silence!

Screenshot_151114_041_zps4lkv5mes.jpg

45 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I've been playing Yehara for like 2 days now

Yehara is one of NPCs and it sounds soooo dirty... xD

48 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yehara is one of NPCs and it sounds soooo dirty... xD

How is it dirty :(

23 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

How is it dirty :(

You said you were "playing" 

maxresdefault.jpgfor days.

• Like 1

Never played it before but it looks cool, I might try and get into but I don't really know anyone to play it with...

5 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Never played it before but it looks cool, I might try and get into but I don't really know anyone to play it with...

Well, we have some users playing B&S both on US and EU servers right in this thread. :D

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Well, we have some users playing B&S both on US and EU servers right in this thread. :D

I'll play EU but what server should I play on?

7 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

I'll play EU but what server should I play on?

I have a friend on Angler's Watch so I'll go there. :)

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

I have a friend on Angler's Watch so I'll go there. :)

I'll play on there then, I'm guessing there are guilds or something similar so perhaps we should ally with one another xD. I'll get good at the game so I'm not a complete noob if you ever go online ^_^

5 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

I'll play on there then, I'm guessing there are guilds or something similar so perhaps we should ally with one another xD. I'll get good at the game so I'm not a complete noob if you ever go online ^_^

I'll be playing next week, that's when I'll have a new PC (hopefully). Haven't been in a guild but remember to choose Crimson Legion faction when you get to choosing factions quest. :P

5 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'll be playing next week, that's when I'll have a new PC (hopefully). Haven't been in a guild but remember to choose Crimson Legion faction when you get to choosing factions quest. :P

Sounds good, I'll be sure to join the Crimson Legion! :D Might be a bit off topic but what specs are you getting? xD

19 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Sounds good, I'll be sure to join the Crimson Legion! :D Might be a bit off topic but what specs are you getting? xD

Oh, can't tell. xD My uncle told me like 5 times but all I remember is 8GB, 4DDR, i5 and Windows 10. xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh, can't tell. xD My uncle told me like 5 times but all I remember is 8GB, 4DDR, i5 and Windows 10. xD

2 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Yeah, some parts will be new and some used. The only bad thing is that I'll have little memory in the beginning (128GB total) and I'll have to buy a hard drive later. Too little money. xD

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah, some parts will be new and some used. The only bad thing is that I'll have little memory in the beginning (128GB total) and I'll have to buy a hard drive later. Too little money. xD

Damn it's gonna be tight for a while :D  No clue how I'd manage with only 128GB :P Desperate times call for desperate measures right? xD

2 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Damn it's gonna be tight for a while :D  No clue how I'd manage with only 128GB :P Desperate times call for desperate measures right? xD

Yeah. xD I'll only have B&S for a while, so should be fine.