Boumu

Blade and Soul

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

from what kind of anime? meh

Can't say since I haven't seen a Force Master in the game yet, but I would say from a fantasy action anime.

2 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Can't say since I haven't seen a Force Master in the game yet, but I would say from a fantasy action anime.

that's the saiyan class. i'm playing that class because a fireskill looks similar to the ka me ha me ha (the ice opposite looks like a kind of galick gun)

5 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

I'd say like from Avatar Aang/Korra. Just fire and ice and air. I'm almost the AVATAR!

Also:

hidden-mysteries-of-ta-wallpaper.png

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'd say like from Avatar Aang/Korra. Just fire and ice and air. I'm almost the AVATAR!

Also:

niet. nothing to compare about both

Edited by Shimozukachi

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

Also:

Is that supposed to be your character? Also, that would be Avatar Roku, who learned Earth last. Anyway, that looks pretty cool.

10 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's the saiyan class. i'm playing that class because a fireskill looks similar to the ka me ha me ha (the ice opposite looks like a kind of galick gun)

Next character I make is going to be a Saiyan. Nothing will stop me now!

2 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Is that supposed to be your character? Also, that would be Avatar Roku, who learned Earth last. Anyway, that looks pretty cool.

Next character I make is going to be a Saiyan. Nothing will stop me now!

how sbout me in a cross server dungeon? 

3 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Nah, it's Lanaya (Templar Assassin) from Dota 2. Just though my character looks similar to her with mask on. xD

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Nah, it's Lanaya (Templar Assassin) from Dota 2. Just though my character looks similar to her with mask on. xD

N/A [please input answer that contains female characters from mortal kombat] 

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

how sbout me in a cross server dungeon? 

I knew I was late to the Saiyan party, but I didn't think anyone on this forum had made a Saiyan already. Maybe we can create our own version of the Ginyu Squad!

3 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

I knew I was late to the Saiyan party, but I didn't think anyone on this forum had made a Saiyan already. Maybe we can create our own version of the Ginyu Squad!

already done in dragonball xenoverse. most probably possible later as super saiyan god parapara dance ginyu force. almost 2 am local time. have fun and good night meh

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

already done in dragonball xenoverse. most probably possible later as super saiyan god parapara dance ginyu force. almost 2 am local time. have fun and good night meh

Good night to you too, fellow EU member. Almost 1 for me. And I know it has been done in Xenoverse, I own the game.

That's pretty cool! I'm definitely posting my character once I get onto my computer, but that doesn't exactly mean I can play :(. Stupid wifi!

• Like 1