Boumu

Blade and Soul

6 hours ago, Xentinel said:

What servers are you guys on?

I'm NA I think Frenchy is EU though

Angler's Watch, they're both EU :P

Also @Frenchy stop being a noob and grind a bit! I can't play with you if you're so far behind. xD I can help you with quests but you have to be online first!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xentinel said:

What servers are you guys on?

I'm NA I think Frenchy is EU though

I'm EU on Angler's Watch

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Nice, what do you get with it?

Oh boy, a bunch of stuff. xD I have Premium Rank 2 now, you get better/more bonuses with higher rank and you get a higher rank by gaining points which you gain through buying stuff from Hongmoon Store.

Shorter Chi revocery (19s)

Windwalking visual effect

XP gained from combat +10%

Quest currency rewards +10%

Wardrobe

+10 items you can sell daily on Marketplace

-10% Market fee

+10 items you can sell daily on Currency Exchange

+100% currency gained from enemies

Additional XP from Daily and Dynamic Quests

Additional Hongmoon coin

-15% weapon glamouring cost

-60s on Windstride cd

+15% guild points for crafing and gathering

Exclusive tab in Dragon Express

Additional Daily Spin

Login queue priority

@Vix Log in priority queue is kind of pointless now because I haven't had a queue in like 5-6 days because of the new servers, Is it worth the price for premium?

2 hours ago, Xentinel said:

@Vix Log in priority queue is kind of pointless now because I haven't had a queue in like 5-6 days because of the new servers, Is it worth the price for premium?

I did it mostly for Daily Spins because I want that costume. xD Well, depends on your budget!

• Like 1

Well crap. I have what I can only assume is a fatal bug. Every now and then the game crashes my computer. Damn. We should also try to organise a time for all Angler's Watch Members in this thread to be online.

• Like 1

I hit level 45 today, did all the dailies and played pvp. Don't know what to do in B&S Anymore...

This weekend I'm online pretty much from when I wake up till when I go to bed. So from 1pm to 4am xD Probably will go to bed earlier tomorrow, like 2am, cause I have work. And when I work I'm online from 6-7pm to 1-2am.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vix said:

This weekend I'm online pretty much from when I wake up till when I go to bed. So from 1pm to 4am xD Probably will go to bed earlier tomorrow, like 2am, cause I have work. And when I work I'm online from 6-7pm to 1-2am.

Lucky. I need to go to bed at 1:30 am at the latest or I can't function the rest of the day.

22 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

@Vix Doesn't EU already have Warlock class? I'm just waiting for that and then I'm making a new character

No, EU and NA have same version. We only get weapons for Warlock. I'm sure you do to.

3 hours ago, Vix said:

No, EU and NA have same version. We only get weapons for Warlock. I'm sure you do to.

Oh I thought Warlock was out for EU already I've been told people have been getting warlock items but I haven't picked up any of them yet.  I've stopped playing Blade and Soul and now I'm just waiting for Warlock...

12 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Oh I thought Warlock was out for EU already I've been told people have been getting warlock items but I haven't picked up any of them yet.  I've stopped playing Blade and Soul and now I'm just waiting for Warlock...

Aww that's sad. :c

6 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Eh, from the Warlock drops lowly level 11 me is getting, melee doesn't look to be very exciting for the warlock. And what is taking so long for them to get here anyways?

18 hours ago, Jaxx_On said:

Eh, from the Warlock drops lowly level 11 me is getting, melee doesn't look to be very exciting for the warlock. And what is taking so long for them to get here anyways?

I think they're still doing the english dubs for voice acting and the text; probably taking a lot of time to balance it as well. Which is also why I love PvP in Blade and Soul because every class is incredibly balanced, it's just how you play is what matters in pvp.

Run one dungeon 306 times to get the mask. Used Soul Shield chests to keep track.

Screenshot_160202_006_zpsmfeukb0b.jpg

Screenshot_160203_011_zpsbthuhg50.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vix said:

Run one dungeon 306 times to get the mask. Used Soul Shield chests to keep track.

Screenshot_160202_006_zpsmfeukb0b.jpg

Screenshot_160203_011_zpsbthuhg50.jpg

grinding dungeons for a mask? congratulations! you*re playing blade and soul how it's supposed to be played

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaxx_On said:

Worth it.

blade and soul = esports future = get yourself the mask from the next dungeon :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

blade and soul = esports future = get yourself the mask from the next dungeon :P

Vix's character does look like a MOBA character though, right? I mean, the pink(purple, whatever) hair, the weird outfits, and the way the bandanna clips her hair all seems very MOBA like to me.

3 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

Vix's character does look like a MOBA character though, right? I mean, the pink(purple, whatever) hair, the weird outfits, and the way the bandanna clips her hair all seems very MOBA like to me.

looks more like an anime character in 3d (as colorful as humans in the 80s)

2 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

looks more like an anime character in 3d (as colorful as humans in the 80s)

That too. And I bet she has powers like an anime girl as well.

2 minutes ago, Jaxx_On said:

That too. And I bet she has powers like an anime girl as well.

from what kind of anime? meh