Boumu

Blade and Soul

I'm a founder buuuuuut not playing until I buy a new PC so I can create my char in HD :D

What server?

Oh and join the Crimson Legion.

Or I'll find you

and I'll kill you. @-@

Edited by Vix

43 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'm a founder buuuuuut not playing until I buy a new PC so I can create my char in HD :D

What server?

Or I'll find you

and I'll kill you. @-@

I remember you told me to play this. 

You tell me to play a lot of things. Maybe someday i will listen. 

From what i read about it game seems pretty cool.

There is another game I was looking at, cant remember its name. it's an mmo (Not identity)

1 hour ago, Arlmar said:

I remember you told me to play this. 

You tell me to play a lot of things. Maybe someday i will listen. 

From what i read about it game seems pretty cool.

There is another game I was looking at, cant remember its name. it's an mmo (Not identity)

B&S is awesome :D I've been waiting like 3 or 4 years for its release in Europe and after playing it during CBT I'm not disappointed at all :D It's soooo amazing! 

3 hours ago, Vix said:

What server?

Or I'll find you

and I'll kill you. @-@

Poharam, all my friends are playing on it, I might switch servers on a second character because the queue is ridiculous on Poharam

and now I can't even connect to the game, typing in my PIN and then it says "Disconnected from Server" gg

Servers are down for maintenance the one time I don't need to queue.

Edited by Xentinel

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

another mmorpg? is it at least not a "you have to wait until the attack is over to start moving again" game?

Honestly can't not tell if you're a meme or you're actually like this

2 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Honestly can't not tell if you're a meme or you're actually like this

already installing it. le server? poharam?

Edited by Shimozukachi

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

another mmorpg? is it at least not a "you have to wait until the attack is over to start moving again" game?

I played as Force Master (mage) and in B&S you have to constantly move and run around even as a magical class. And you can. :D Unlike in FFXIV. Screw you, FFXIV. @-@

1 hour ago, Vix said:

I played as Force Master (mage) and in B&S you have to constantly move and run around even as a magical class. And you can. :D Unlike in FFXIV. Screw you, FFXIV. @-@

Do you think Kung Fu Master is good for someone playing this for the first time :) 

4 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Do you think Kung Fu Master is good for someone playing this for the first time :) 

Probably not, it's the most difficult class as far as I know, because they have the most combos. I know it'd be terrible for me because I'm a battle mage in all mmorpgs I've played (excluding EoS because mages there are lolis so I went with archer) and I'm used to ranged glass cannon play style.

55 minutes ago, Vix said:

Probably not, it's the most difficult class as far as I know, because they have the most combos. I know it'd be terrible for me because I'm a battle mage in all mmorpgs I've played (excluding EoS because mages there are lolis so I went with archer) and I'm used to ranged glass cannon play style.

Are you premium or non, what server do you play on? I've had the game for 3 days and still haven't managed to get into a server...

3 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Are you premium or non, what server do you play on? I've had the game for 3 days and still haven't managed to get into a server...

I bought the cheapest founder's, so no premium, and no server. I don't want to play before I get my new PC, on my current one I have 20-30 fps.

Just now, Vix said:

I bought the cheapest founder's, so no premium, and no server. I don't want to play before I get my new PC, on my current one I have 20-30 fps.

Play Poharan with me once you get a new pc, :) I'm going to have about 30 or so other friends and I who are probably going to start a guild once we find out how to all connect at once (because dank queue's)

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Play Poharan with me once you get a new pc, :) I'm going to have about 30 or so other friends and I who are probably going to start a guild once we find out how to all connect at once (because dank queue's)

You play on EU or US? o:

5 hours ago, Xentinel said:

12 hours later

7a19ee9dc34244b49deedf57abeeac5c.png

Thats rough, my friend experienced a similar struggle. I had issues registering on the site due to high traffic, ended up playing yesterday and getting in very quickly and easily lol. The hype for this game insane.

4 hours ago, ZombieShock said:

Thats rough, my friend experienced a similar struggle. I had issues registering on the site due to high traffic, ended up playing yesterday and getting in very quickly and easily lol. The hype for this game insane.

Had this game 3 days still haven't done anything else besides create my character and sit in queue.

Premium members have fucked me over honestly, because I was at like #300 yesterday and then around 3pm all these premiums try to queue in so it pushed me up #400 for 6 more hours, before the premiums try to log on my queue was going down at a decent rate

Edited by Xentinel