Sign in to follow this  
palansky

My Introduction

Hello everyone, i'm palan and i'm from indonesia, and i am really new to RP type of game because i'm a competitive gamer, however, i hope i can still blend in with everyone and contribute something to the game, i haven't buy the passport to be citizen yet but i'm really looking forward to it c:

• Like 1

Hello @palansky and welcome to the community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you are completely new to Roleplay i can recommend you to whatch a few Videos on youtube. Search for something lime "ARMA3 Life" or "Altis Life" or whatch a few people Roleplaying in ARMA3 at twitch. Maybe you get an better idea and understanding how roleplay works. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

Hello Palan, nice to meet you.

I my self am a competitive gamer, usually into FPS games. Though I see great opportunity in a game like this, and could use friends like you in the immersive world. If I were you I'd buy a passport, because soon you won't be able to. And they are your golden ticket into the game, either way it's always nice to meet new people with different types of culture!

6 hours ago, Shypindive said:

If I were you I'd buy a passport, because soon you won't be able to.

They just wont be as cheap and the particular package rewards will be different. But that still means its better to do it sooner than later ;) 

Welcome aboard Palan. Glad to see you here :)