Pepighostrid3r

One more Peter

Hey guys. My name's Peter and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm 31 and I saw for a first time this game last night. I decided to watch one of the Identity's videos and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I believe most of you have experienced this feeling when you saw the game for a first time. Today I became a part of Identity's little community that I believe it will grow more and more every day. I would like to say that if everything mentioned about Identity becomes a reality, MMO games will move to a new level. I would like to say thanks to all these guys from Identity's team.

It's not necessary to ask when we could play the beta version of the game, because this is something unpredictable. But I want to ask is there anything that I have to do after I paid (Pledge was the word if I remember correctly)for the game or I just have to wait the big day and follow all the topics here?

Thank you in advance and hope to see you in the game, not only here :P

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

You just patiently wait for the game to be released. They will send you a code to get access to the game. If you donated enough for the beta access, then you will also have access to the modules. The modules are parts of the game in a sense to give you an idea of how it will be. The first will be the Town Square module, where you may check out the apartments and chat with other players while exploring the area. You can expect that to hopefully be ready within the next couple months. Any further questions don't be afraid to message me. Also check out the FAQs if you have not already, you can learn quite a bit! Welcome to Identity.

7 hours ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

Hey guys. My name's Peter and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm 31 and I saw for a first time this game last night. I decided to look one of the Identity's videos and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I believe most of you have experienced this feeling when you saw the game for a first time. Today I became a part of Identity's little community that I believe it will grow more and more every day. I would like to say that if everything mentioned about Identity becomes a reality, MMO games will move to a new level. I would like to say thanks to all these guys from Identity's team.

It's not necessary to ask when we could play the beta version of the game, because this is something unpredictable. But I want to ask is there anything that I have to do after I paid (Pledge was the word if I remember correctly)for the game or I just have to wait the big day and follow all the topics here?

Welcome peter! Ready to live your alternate life? :D as do we!

15 hours ago, Whitefeather said:

You just patiently wait for the game to be released. They will send you a code to get access to the game. If you donated enough for the beta access, then you will also have access to the modules. The modules are parts of the game in a sense to give you an idea of how it will be. The first will be the Town Square module, where you may check out the apartments and chat with other players while exploring the area. You can expect that to hopefully be ready within the next couple months. Any further questions don't be afraid to message me. Also check out the FAQs if you have not already, you can learn quite a bit! Welcome to Identity.

Thank you Whitefeather for your reply. I have donated enough for the beta access. So, I will wait patiently. I will read all the stuff about the game. And if I have any questions I will message you. Have a nice day for now. 

13 hours ago, valetta said:

Welcome peter! Ready to live your alternate life? :D as do we!

Hey Valetta, thank you. Yes, I'm ready. Hope see you soon in game :D

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

51 minutes ago, SrPeter said:

Welcome! Brother Peter;) haha. See you in the Town Square!

Thank you brother Peter :D Yes, we'll see you in town :P

Thank you @Arcanion. I'm very excited, because of the game and all of you guys. It's very nice to see how warmly you welcome all newcomers. I also hope you enjoy your time here mate.

I have one question. Does anyone know what the system requirements will be?

Regards,

Pepighostrid3r

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

Welcome to the community Peter. Hopefully you have a great time! If you have any questions I'm free to answer them. It seems like most of your questions have been answered but if you have any extra. Feel free.

~ SummitsEdge

2 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

Welcome to the community Peter. Hopefully you have a great time! If you have any questions I'm free to answer them. It seems like most of your questions have been answered but if you have any extra. Feel free.

~ SummitsEdge

Thank you SummitsEdge. I'm sure there will be more questions. 

Regards :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

Hello and Welcome to this amazing community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here Peter.

Have a good night and see you in game.

Best regards,

James.

On 31.5.2017 at 7:38 PM, Pepighostrid3r said:

Hey guys. My name's Peter and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm 31 and I saw for a first time this game last night. I decided to look one of the Identity's videos and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night. I believe most of you have experienced this feeling when you saw the game for a first time. Today I became a part of Identity's little community that I believe it will grow more and more every day. I would like to say that if everything mentioned about Identity becomes a reality, MMO games will move to a new level. I would like to say thanks to all these guys from Identity's team.

"...couldnt sleep last night"

yeah - i think its a perfect mix between 2ndLife,GTA,PayDay2,BreakingBad,Godfather - cant wait so see all members in game

Welcome and share your ideas/thoughts

:D

14 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to this amazing community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here Peter.

Have a good night and see you in game.

Best regards,

James.

Thank you James. I'm very happy that the ppl here are warm and friendly. I also hope to see you in game.

Best Regards,

Peter

14 hours ago, LeonSchrader said:

Hello Peter!

Welcome to Identity Community! I hope to see you soon in town square!

Hey Leon. Thank you. We'll see you in game for sure :)

7 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Welcome to Identity's community! This game announced a bit too early.. back in early 2016, But we are a loyal community and where you will find great gangs, clans, businesses, politicians and polls! Good luck on your role in Identity! If you're looking for a local Identity YouTuber I recommend -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFBQH9SobveRyTmO4lWK-yQ

Thank you Njay. Look, we cannot beat the time. Also we are not machines, we are human beings. And if we want to receive one amazing and finished product, we have to learn to be more patient, that's all. Thank you for the link.

Hope to see you soon in the game.

Regards.

3 hours ago, CrimesBane said:

"...couldnt sleep last night"

yeah - i think its a perfect mix between 2ndLife,GTA,PayDay2,BreakingBad,Godfather - cant wait so see all members in game

Welcome and share your ideas/thoughts

:D

Thank you CrimesBane :) I hope to see soon more results. And for the ideas/thoughts - I definitely will. :) Wish you a nice time here.

Regards

• Like 1