I think they are movies that have no more copywright on them anymore, or they just contact the people who own the rights to that. 

It's all from YouTube. If you play it, it's not your problem with copyright, it's the uploaders problem. 

Will it be like in Garry's Mod where people can also be able to link html's and it will play on screen or will it only be the preloaded movies from Identity?

it will be like in reallife when you're surfing on youtube. you can try to watch legal or not that legal videos on YOUTUBE. if you didn'T read right and still ask how copyrights work: YOUTUBE! you can publish a movie that you've downloaded to youtube and watch it in identity.

fin

Actually if there could be an exchange of real money to watch a movie I don't understand why it couldn't be a new release, in fact online movie "rental" companies I would think would eat this up, especially if they can run ads before the movie starts.

The thing that concerns me is the way in which a movie is streamed. Let's say I'm away on a business trip (IRL) and my girlfriend is setting at home, we miss each other and decide to go watch a movie together in an Identity theatre. I want to know that I'm watching the exact same feed as she is, I don't want our streams to be client based so that they are so out of sync with each other that I'm laughing at a sad part of the movie or commenting on something that happened 3 minutes ago on her screen.

Just now, Shimozukachi said:

@Rozmere just upload a unlegal version of that movie and watch it via ingame youtube function

Believe that's called piracy? If I'm not mistaken

25 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's the uploaders problem @Xentinel

Well then good luck finding somebody who will manage to keep a pirated movie on You Tube for more than five minutes ya razzer!

14 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Kickapoo if i answer the nsa could tell it to the cia, they to the local police and they to my parents. i don't want that again

As if that ever happened