NutterButter

Inside helpers

So odd thought, but will I be able to say- enter a place with a suit case that has a pistols in it, take that into the bathroom and put it in the top of the toilet for a small fee? As it would be a way to help with inside jobs, but it's just a creative thought I hope someone can add to!(:

Also- could we have secret compartments installed into our cars or trucks if we buy it at a mechanics shop? As I want to be able to transport drugs safetly(under the seat, under the truck, in the bed of the truck, or in the tires? Maybe a secret side spot in the trunk of cars, ect) 

Or maybe hide guns inside of like- false tv's? That way it's less conspicuous but still kinda suspicious.

And will you be able to break glass instruments you use for drugs?

Accidentally knock over your bong.

make a movie about a chick and her tweaker boyfriend fighting, throwing his pipe at him and telling him to leavexD

Idk where else I'm going, but hopefully I can get feedback :D 

Quite interesting thought process there mate :D 

Pistol into toilet to hide it there for someone else later - what kind of use do you see here? The first I thought of, personally, was in a court, to kill either the judge, or the witness, you know, like that..

Secret compartment in a car, well, I don't know. I'd look more into the why of a car search.

In city or somewhere near city? Only if you make some cop angry, or if someone else points at you and tells a cop "hey sir I saw him selling drugs earlier" or "he pointed his gun at me and tried to rob me, yes officer, it's deffinitely him!". Then, I would say you are gonna get searched.

Outside of city? Near some well known drug trafficking ways? only mere presence of lonely car could be a probable cause for a cop to search your car.

SO I think these should be the situations cops can search your vehicle in. Simply put: PROBABLE CAUSE. BUT!!! If you install secret pockets in your jacket, or in your trunk that CAN'T BE FOUND BY POLICE, well then, you eliminate any danger from for example drug trafficking. If they can't find it in your car, there is no danger for you, so what's the point. That's not drug trafficking, that's safe passage :-/

Gun (drugs) inside TV, well, why and where? Again, in a hotel room? Ready for a murderer or for a drug traffickant? Dunno exactly what for.

I don't know about the suitcase thing, but you could walk in with a gun in something, then just drop the gun on the ground in the bathroom or in a plant or something. Although, there will be many buildings where you cant bring a gun inside, like little safe zones, although, this would work on a bank. Unless it has detectors so when you walk in with a gun a robbery auto starts. But it would be cool to sneak in, drop a gun in a plant, and you friend walks in, takes it, and robs the place. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Magor57 said:

Quite interesting thought process there mate :D 

Pistol into toilet to hide it there for someone else later - what kind of use do you see here? The first I thought of, personally, was in a court, to kill either the judge, or the witness, you know, like that..

Secret compartment in a car, well, I don't know. I'd look more into the why of a car search.

In city or somewhere near city? Only if you make some cop angry, or if someone else points at you and tells a cop "hey sir I saw him selling drugs earlier" or "he pointed his gun at me and tried to rob me, yes officer, it's deffinitely him!". Then, I would say you are gonna get searched.

Outside of city? Near some well known drug trafficking ways? only mere presence of lonely car could be a probable cause for a cop to search your car.

SO I think these should be the situations cops can search your vehicle in. Simply put: PROBABLE CAUSE. BUT!!! If you install secret pockets in your jacket, or in your trunk that CAN'T BE FOUND BY POLICE, well then, you eliminate any danger from for example drug trafficking. If they can't find it in your car, there is no danger for you, so what's the point. That's not drug trafficking, that's safe passage :-/

Gun (drugs) inside TV, well, why and where? Again, in a hotel room? Ready for a murderer or for a drug traffickant? Dunno exactly what for.

Lololol I need to start being much clearer.

And everyone calls things different things. Asians call their penis a dick- yet it's under 5 inches, and black people can their penis a dick, but it's like 9ft3.(reason I say this?)

Because a "safe passage" is still drug trafficking as your "safetly" trafficking drugs. Distribution of illegal intoxicants, Is still an attempt at distribution of illegal substances.

(not tryna be rude, just make sure we're on the same page)

Lol, the tv thing is all I gotta clear up-I think.

Firstly, (example) I am going to take all this weed somewhere but it needs to be hidden. televisions sets would be useful in a scenario such as this. Or anything else with room for a few baggies of whatever.

But I'm glad we at least mixed in the toilet gun, as I didn't really see where I was going with it but you made it logical and useful.

watch the restroom poleesh offishurs!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2016 at 0:33 AM, Vix said:

Uh... I don't think I have tweets about this...

The end times are coming!!!!

In all seriousness. being able to hide weapons would be very helpful for criminals especially since they are meant to be rare.