Zebra

New Citizen from London, England

Hello there! My name is Miki and I've been looking for a game like this ever since I got into gaming. This game will be a dream come true and I can't wait to play it! I'm especially looking forward to making a name for myself in business in Identity. If anyone would be happy enough to offer me a job or start a company together, I would be happy to hear from you!

Hello Miki,

May I and the Langston Family Welcome you into Identity!

I too am from UK, in Essex to be more precise. I have also been wanting a game such as this concept, created for a very long time too! I am used to RPing on games such as GTA:SA (using SAMP), Garry's Mod (Perp/Dark RP & HL2 RP).

However, once found this awesome game concept been hooked since.

Hope to meet you in a years time, virtually of course. :)

Regards,

Red.

Edited by RedArr0w
  • Like 1

1. *Tips hat as he stands from his chair.* Hello mister Miki. It is nice to meat you. I am your official greeter, we shake you firmly by the hand *whispers* I am not automated, don't trust @Kickapoo, or @Redarrow. Watch your back when you are near @Vix. Wellcome to the community. (This automated message will now repeat) *Tips hat as he stands from his chair*.......

If you are to worry about anyone its him... Vix is likely to give you the best Twitter feedback and or a nice stripper dance... Haha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minipie172 said:

If you are to worry about anyone its him... Vix is likely to give you the best Twitter feedback and or a nice stripper dance... Haha

Yes, but you will be following her and killing anyone you see as a threat to your vix daydream. I on the other hand am perfect in every single way. *has a series of horrible flashbacks* it has come to my attention that Vix is a testimonial against that lie, and so I retract it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arlmar said:

Yes, but you will be following her and killing anyone you see as a threat to your vix daydream. I on the other hand am perfect in every single way. *has a series of horrible flashbacks* it has come to my attention that Vix is a testimonial against that lie, and so I retract it.

Oh that is so good! Rp roll confirmed. :)

Edited by minipie172

On 1/14/2016 at 0:07 PM, Shimozukachi said:

hello new friend! i'm a fan of top gear (the episodes with jeremy, richard and james). you, @Zebra?

You watched any of the new Amazon Prime stuff?