Aziz

apocalypse

4 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

I just speak without a filter, it's not my fault he was being ignorant. I just call it like it is. I don't call anyone stupid without there actually being a reason for it. Please tell me how any of his arguments were either, relevant or valid responses.

Stop trying to be the hero.

Geez kid, why are you so upset.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

agree, @Atmosphere has to change his forum personality :D

Or just block him.

he's "thick skinned" and insensitive to others feelings.

Common respect (showing others you deserve respect) is not with him.

He just acts like he knows everything, which he's fucking retarded for acting like that (there's a relevant reason I chose specifically those words). 

Just calling shit like it is, guys.

• Like 2

Now I got my two cents in real quickly, I'm gonna back out and watch, eat more popcorn xD

Weird thing is, I can't see any of his actual posts, just what y'all relaying.

I don't deal with stupid too well, I had my argument, now I fight myself from spitting popcorn across my phone.

Kids say the darndest things

Edited by NutterButter

33 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you wanna call me stupid while i didn'T insult you? look at your posts

1) I called you stupid after you repeatedly posted irrelevant things while trying to argue the point of zombies.

2) You actually did call me retarded, however an admin deleted that post including most of our posts in this thread.

34 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Geez kid, why are you so upset.

I'm far from upset, you probably had no argument so you're pretending that I'm being sad about this? Haha. Silly you.

he's "thick skinned" and insensitive to others feelings.

You can't condemn @Atmosphere for being thick skinned can you, if anything I praise his apparent lack of sensitivity. He has just kept to his opinion very strongly on things where others would back down or compromise their opinion with the other parties in order to stop any arguments from happening. The reason you are all unhappy at him is because he won't back down for you, and I have read all his posts and didn't find anything wrong with them, they just ain't sprinkled with fairy dust and compliments like everyone else. I like we have somebody like this on the forums it gives them personality so back off. And he only called @Shimozukachi stupid its not that offensive to be honest, and he was being quite annoying. And saying that @Shimozukachion the previous page you quoted 'After many trolls'. The quote indicates if you were indeed trolling atmosphere he is well within his right to throw shit back at you, nobody likes a troll.

I'm not saying be more like Atmosphere with his fierce unfiltered opinions before any of you try that one on me, I'm saying put up with him. 

• Like 1

@Kickapoo the troll was that i've written troll. i still don't like zombies in videogames. just wrote it to make @Atmosphere fall silent. if he can't understand that i don't like zombies and that every shooter is the clone of each other (even half life 2) than he should just leave me alone. nothing more, nothing else. we in europe put someone who doesn'T understand things like that into a home. cheers.

20 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

No, that's not it. I understand that you don't like zombies. Which is completely fine. What I don't understand is, why you don't want zombies in the game for other people that DO like zombies. This game doesn't revolve around you and only you, enough people want zombies in this game. But let me guess, you never thought of someone else's opinion because you're too fixated on your own good and enjoyment.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

No, that's not it. I understand that you don't like zombies. Which is completely fine. What I don't understand is, why you don't want zombies in the game for other people that DO like zombies. This game doesn't revolve around you and only you, enough people want zombies in this game. But let me guess, you never thought of someone else's opinion because you're too fixated on your own good and enjoyment.

did i say that i don't want them or that decaying humans that can still walk in a reallife simulator suck? would be more realistic with something like cordyceps from the last of us

11 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

did i say that i don't want them or that decaying humans that can still walk in a reallife simulator suck? would be more realistic with something like cordyceps from the last of us

again, zombies are NOT supposed to be realistic. Arguing about realism for fictional beings is like arguing about magic. It's not supposed to be realistic, or even reflect reality. It's supposed to give you a thrill and scare you, and make it more enjoyable that way. Do you know how boring literally every game/movie/comic/anime/anything would be if the monsters/creatures would've been realistic? Like any superhero movie for example, They try to make everything so realistic, that it entirely removes the Comic feel to it.

What would be fun about zombies that would walk way too slowly or just decay before even reaching you. You'd have no worries and the thrill/fear is entirely gone.

4 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

again, zombies are NOT supposed to be realistic. Arguing about realism for fictional beings is like arguing about magic. It's not supposed to be realistic, or even reflect reality. It's supposed to give you a thrill and scare you, and make it more enjoyable that way. Do you know how boring literally every game/movie/comic/anime/anything would be if the monsters/creatures would've been realistic? Like any superhero movie for example, They try to make everything so realistic, that it entirely removes the Comic feel to it.

What would be fun about zombies that would walk way too slowly or just decay before even reaching you. You'd have no worries and the thrill/fear is entirely gone.

your politeness is unrealistic and you're scary

me_gusta_by_rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

19 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

That is because this time you actually gave an argument, instead of irrelevant posts. I don't just call people idiots or morons and such because I disagree with their point of view, I'm actually very open-minded.

1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

That is because this time you actually gave an argument, instead of irrelevant posts. I don't just call people idiots or morons and such because I disagree with their point of view, I'm actually very open-minded.

that's because you're inpolite. you just don't get that every human doesn't like everything you like. 

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's because you're inpolite. you just don't get that every human doesn't like everything you like. 

Did.. You even read what I posted? See this is why I called you stupid, stupid.

No, that's not it. I understand that you don't like zombies. Which is completely fine. What I don't understand is, why you don't want zombies in the game for other people that DO like zombies. This game doesn't revolve around you and only you, enough people want zombies in this game. But let me guess, you never thought of someone else's opinion because you're too fixated on your own good and enjoyment.

9 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Did.. You even read what I posted? See this is why I called you stupid, stupid.

you're still calling me stupid? you're the stupid, stupid ;)

17 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you're still calling me stupid? you're the stupid, stupid ;)

holy shit.

If this was anyone else I'd assume they're trolling. Though, somehow, I wholeheartedly believe you.

mY0uXBn.png

12 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

and

12 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

me_gusta_by_rober_raik-d4clrpu.png

looks like you didn't get it :D

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

and

looks like you didn't get it :D

I really don't understand your gags and meme's.

1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

I really don't understand your gags and meme's.

you didn't get it and called me stupid. doesn't that make you more stupid than me? ;)

i've wanted to add another meme. but no meme can describe how much i'm laughing at the moment just because you don'T get it xD

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

you didn't get it and called me stupid. doesn't that make you more stupid than me? ;)

No it doesn't make me more stupid at all, in-fact, it makes you even more stupid for thinking so. Not everyone browses 9Gag on a daily basis and makes shitty "dank meme's" every day because they have no rational responses to actual conversations. Just because I don't understand your lack of proper English and misused "meme's" doesn't mean that I'm stupid. It means that you can't even properly converse as a human being.

That "meme" meant to say that it pleases you that I didn't call you names, I assume. So how is that a "troll" or a proper "meme"?

That's like me calling you stupid for not knowing the name for every painting made by artists in 1782.

Edited by Atmosphere

4 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

No it doesn't make me more stupid at all, in-fact, it makes you even more stupid for thinking so. Not everyone browses 9Gag on a daily basis and makes shitty "dank meme's" every day because they have no rational responses to actual conversations. Just because I don't understand your lack of proper English and misused "meme's" doesn't mean that I'm stupid. It means that you can't even properly converse as a human being.

That "meme" meant to say that it pleases you that I didn't call you names, I assume. So how is that a "troll" or a proper "meme"?

That's like me calling you stupid for not knowing the name for every painting made by artists in 1782.

you still don'T get it. thanks for raging56c22742533b6_megusta.thumb.png.b4b4e971