JonathanTaylor

Midnight Chasers - Under new management

5 minutes ago, Narc said:

The police would get involved, not FBI lol.
The FBI's focus is on stopping terrorism, corruption, organized crime, cyber crime and civil rights violations, as well as investigating serious crimes such as major thefts or murders.

That is not my point at all. lol

25 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yeah a couple of teens in the hills getting drunk and racing doesn't sound to bad at all! lol. Who cares how many lives are lost by some hooligans am i right?

How many beers does it take you to get drunk mate? "A couple of beers" is what I said. Not "A whole six pack!".

lol. Under age drinking and Dui. Doesn't matter how many beers you had buddy if the officer has a reasonable cause to see you have been drinking then good luck. 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

lol. Under age drinking and Dui. Doesn't matter how many beers you had buddy if the officer has a reasonable cause to see you have been drinking then good luck. 

Under age? Jonathan Taylor is 21 and so am I! Mate, I just had a Guinness yesterday! two beers in well under .08 :D

If you wanna make it hard, you've got another thing coming.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

5 hours ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

could we race but not join

Hey buddy. The whole point of this group is that there's no such thing as joining. The group is made up of 3 organisers who will organise events such as meets up and races and you can show up alone and with friends to whichever ones you want 

If it make you feel better: I don't drive and drink. I need all my senses at it's best so I can go downhill at 100 mp/h. 

6 minutes ago, Thunderbee said:

If it make you feel better: I don't drive and drink. I need all my senses at it's best so I can go downhill at 100 mp/h. 

I agree. Although I never said "drink and drive". Me and my friends will drive up to the mountain, park our cars and look at the lights of the nearby city while sipping on some beers. Of course people get drunk, but their will always be that one person eligible to drive. 

1 hour ago, flowermouth said:

mountain roads are mine.

come fight.

We'll see.

58fff1a9dfeec_tougemountain.gif.95862bbf

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

14 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The GIFs had me laughing for a good minute straight

?

Found a good video, made it a gif so why not post it in my response? 

10 hours ago, SmashUp said:

I'm in, but i need to know how much cars and upgrades will cost

We'll see when the game comes out. We're sure to have to the most illegal parts for the best prices. 

- Added our first iteration of our logo. Hope to see more of you joining our steam group where we will be hosting meets and races on both GTA V and on Identity