Krazyreaper62

R they working on the game

They are constantly working on this game to make it the best they can, this is why the first module ( town square ) should be out by the end of this month. They are putting so much effort in this game to make it the best it can.

Yes, they are indeed working on it, just like Dahzxrd and Cstove said. If you check the Modules section by hovering over "About" in the main Identity website, you can choose "Town Square" and the progress is 89% done. As you use the forum and as we speak, they are working hard, Don't worry if they don't post anything in the updates section, because the progress is going up occasionally which reassures you that they didn't stop working on Identity.

no, they are not working on this game and this question has never before been asked, so... rush b suka bljad! *turns sarcasm off*

Ok i was just wondring cuz i was ganna  put sum money into it so i can play wen it releases but i havent heard much is there like a youtube channel that talkes about it and there progress

On 4/8/2017 at 1:20 AM, Krazyreaper62 said:

Does any one know if there still working on this game

Yep, they just got more investors and partners to work with in fact.

On 13/04/2017 at 2:01 PM, Krazyreaper62 said:

Ok i was just wondring cuz i was ganna  put sum money into it so i can play wen it releases but i havent heard much is there like a youtube channel that talkes about it and there progress

A YT channel which goes in detail is @PowerGaming7

• Like 1