Sign in to follow this  
sebouzer

Hello from Canada !!

Hey !! My name is Sebastien. I'm from Mtl, Canada and I'm all about video games !!! I play mainly on ps4 but i love the survival games that the PC offers. Long dark, The forest, ect...Identity is exactly what I was looking for in a game. FINALLY !!! Hope I wont end up in jail to often loll. Feel free to msg me for anything !! I also have a few questions. Are we gonna be able to eat in restaurant and such? Is there gonna be fishing ? Cant I start a camp fire ? Basicly can I live in the woods ? Thx for everything, looking forward to this awesome game !!! 

-Sebouzer-

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sebouzer said:

Hey !! My name is Sebastien. I'm from Mtl, Canada and I'm all about video games !!! I play mainly on ps4 but i love the survival games that the PC offers. Long dark, The forest, ect...Identity is exactly what I was looking for in a game. FINALLY !!! Hope I wont end up in jail to often loll. Feel free to msg me for anything !! I also have a few questions. Are we gonna be able to eat in restaurant and such? Is there gonna be fishing ? Cant I start a camp fire ? Basicly can I live in the woods ? Thx for everything, looking forward to this awesome game !!! 

-Sebouzer-

Eh a Quebecquer....Im from Ontario welcome to identity

Hi and welcome to Identity! To answer some of your questions, yes you can go to a restaurant and eat there! You can also fish to your heart's content, and live completely off the grid if you choose to! Hope this helped :D 

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community! 

Please use all resources including the two FAQ's before asking questions else where but if you cannot find your answers to those questions don't hesitate to ask as everyone is willing to help and answer to the best of their knowledge.

For the final question you asked above, no sadly you cannot make a fire.

Nice to meet you and enjoy the wait!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, sebouzer said:

-Sebouzer-

Welcome to Identity!

Well thx for all your replies guys !! It pretty much answered all my questions. Looking forward to see you all in townsquare. 

But... You're Canadian I thought Canadians are too nice to be arrested... 

Joking dude, just seen Canada and arrested in the same post and had to say something :D