Sign in to follow this  
Sneepar

Specific Release Date?

Does anyone know when the module is going to get released? I just bought it and I have barely kept up so I am trying to figure it out. Is it gonna be around this month? 

Who knows anymore, we don't get much info... Just patience at this point waiting for an announcement :/

1 hour ago, Sneepar said:

Does anyone know when the module is going to get released? I just bought it and I have barely kept up so I am trying to figure it out. Is it gonna be around this month? 

Town square should be out by the end of April, but id say more towards the beging of or mid may.

11 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Town square should be out by the end of April, but id say more towards the beging of or mid may.

Yeah. And last month you would've said "towards the beging of or mid april"

The fact of the matter is no one knows. No point in making assumptions/guesses at this point. Just wait patiently and once the devs say something PogChamp.

50 minutes ago, ExactAkatsuki said:

Yeah. And last month you would've said "towards the beging of or mid april"

The fact of the matter is no one knows. No point in making assumptions/guesses at this point. Just wait patiently and once the devs say something PogChamp.

Well I say this cause the the progress bar has moved up to 89%.  Also the devs plan to release a weapon game play video within the next two weeks.  I know the devs are always pushing back stuff and delaying releases, which is good and bad.  I really think that town square should be out in 3-5 weeks.  It's just been pushed back so much, but I think the devs are really almost ready.

• Like 2

Well they should soon because I have been waiting a bit. I watched the trailer last year,

8 minutes ago, Sneepar said:

Well they should soon because I have been waiting a bit. I watched the trailer last year,

And I have been waiting over 2 years already. So have many others too.

• Like 1

Yeah it has been delayed a bit but at the latest i think they said end of April, so really not long now for the first module. 

• Like 1