BigMike

What will you guys look forward to most in Identity?

I'll be looking for how smooth the animations will be, there's nothing more annoying than clunky instant animations

• Like 1

I will run for public  for public office and become an extremely powerful corrupt politician paying off criminals and thugs to beat my political opponents and slowly gain control of the government.

Maybe become a pastor.

I would really like it if you could become an architect and build a custom house for other players!
It would also be cool if you could get sick and need to go to a doctor.

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:43 PM, Sebastian said:

I would really like it if you could become an architect and build a custom house for other players!
It would also be cool if you could get sick and need to go to a doctor.

you can't. We'll have to stick to the pre-made houses but i guess it's for the best.

9 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

you can't. We'll have to stick to the pre-made houses but i guess it's for the best.

I know but it would be very cool to have some differeces :)

I look forward to Cruising the streets in a heavily modified car, selling weed, and being a radio Dj who lives in an RV/ Trailer. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2016 at 7:22 AM, NickyB said:

Well i doubt there will be any of them, this is a hyper serious roleplay. If you wanna go play on Semi Serious go play Gmod

@NickyB Not everyone will own a super serious server, and also there will be a lot of people who dont want to rp as serious (staying in character 24/7) like most here. 

On 2/12/2016 at 8:22 AM, NickyB said:

Well i doubt there will be any of them, this is a hyper serious roleplay. If you wanna go play on Semi Serious go play Gmod

You're doubts are completely wrong then. This game is a RP game, not a "hyper serious" RP game. The game even originated from a LIGHT RP server on ArmA 3, not a hardcore one. The official servers will most likely even be light RP so anyone can join in without having the pressure of having to hardcore role-play.

Back to OP,

I want to run people over and place weed on others when they get arrested, I do that all the time in the arma and it's hilarious when they search them.

Also excited for the guns, hopefully they'll have a bunch of scopes for them too.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

You're doubts are completely wrong then. This game is a RP game, not a "hyper serious" RP game. The game even originated from a LIGHT RP server on ArmA 3, not a hardcore one. The official servers will most likely even be light RP so anyone can join in without having the pressure of having to hardcore role-play.

Back to OP,

I want to run people over and place weed on others when they get arrested, I do that all the time in the arma and it's hilarious when they search them.

Also excited for the guns, hopefully they'll have a bunch of scopes for them too.

great idea :D