Boumu

Worst Pickup Lines?

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

if you play the pc version you'll just need to wait for model replace mods

Its not because the color of his skin, it's because they took an Italian series and turned it into something else. They should have just made a new series that is oriented with black organized crime, not disappoint hard core fans by not allowing you to play as the traditional mafia.

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Shame what happened to Henry. Damn chinks. Joe... We don't talk about Joe. At least Vito got to go.

Although it's heavily implied it's not set in solid stone that Joe dies at the end of the game, it's down to interpretation I guess....

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Although it's heavily implied it's not set in solid stone that Joe dies at the end of the game, it's down to interpretation I guess....

He might have survived if he realized what was going to happen and killed his would be assailants.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Its not because the color of his skin, it's because they took an Italian series and turned it into something else. They should have just made a new series that is oriented with black organized crime, not disappoint hard core fans by not allowing you to play as the traditional mafia.

=mods. you know how many mods exist for gta and skyrim? same with mafia

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

=mods. you know how many mods exist for gta and skyrim? same with mafia

Shimo you can't really change the story with mods, Frank is saying regardless of the skin colour you mod the main protagonist to the story is all messed up

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Shimo you can't really change the story with mods, Frank is saying regardless of the skin colour you mod the main protagonist to the story is all messed up

complete the story and then. done

Man: Hey there beautiful

Woman: Yeh... hey.

Man: Know what I wish for ?

Woman: No, not really...

Man: I wish I was the clogged toilet and you were the unclogger tool so you could suck me up.

( P.S Made this myself hoho ) 

4 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Man: I wish I was the clogged toilet and you were the unclogger tool so you could suck me up.

wouldn't the toilet be your butthole? :'D

11 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Unclogger tool? You mean a plunger mate!?

• Like 1

On 10/5/2016 at 8:14 PM, Kickapoo said:

Unclogger tool? You mean a plunger mate!?

I have no idea anymore, lad.

On 10/5/2016 at 1:30 PM, Shimozukachi said:

wouldn't the toilet be your butthole? :'D

No idea anymore, sorry lad.

Worst pickup line, like sheer vagina repellent; anything with the word "suckle" in it. I was in a bar on base once, watching a couple who was obviously having a bad time. When a couple is facing away from each other the whole night, you don't have to be an expert on body language to know something ain't right. I'm not the type of dude that stares at people, but the couple was in this position every time I looked in their general direction.  I wasn't having the greatest time myself , what possessed me  to go to the bar on country night I'll never know. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with country or any other music, I'm just more of an Alice in Chains/Motley Crue/Skynyrd/Floyd fan than a Brad Paisley/Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan type of guy, my fiance's the only reason why I even know those names.

Anyway, I head out to go to a hookah bar, and the woman follows me out, asks if I was going anywhere special. I invited her along, but asked her "aren't you already on a date?" She said "it wasn't much of an exciting date to begin with, but the dude killed it when he said he wanted to suckle me. I mean what the hell, is he my date or my infant?" I said "dude's not much of a man, huh?" Her reply; "with shitastic little lines like that, I'm not even sure if that guy was hetero"

So, there ya go. If you ever want to snap a lady's legs closed faster and with more ferocity than a bear trap, tell her you want to suckle her.

Violets are blue, lillies are red, take off your clothes, and get in the bed.

Ey gurl, wanna get some pizza and fuck?  What you don't like pizza?

"Girl, there's three things that I need in my life. Loose shoes, tight pussy and warm place to shit. And you meet one of those requirements." (It's my dads so sorry for the language.)

My name is El Rancho I live in a pancho I only make five dollars a day. I go to my Lucy, she give me her pussy, and she take my five dollars away! 

Also my dads.