What do you think the work hours will be? There are jobs with mostly repetitive tasks. It would be boring to be an accountant working 50%of playtime.

It will really depend on the job you are doing. Some will allow you to make your own working hours. (Hunter, bounty hunter) others like say a shop owner will be mostly about managing your stocks and income while a NPC works at sales. I guess that could be pretty open to change as well.

This way it sounds more joyful. I am very curious what people imagine how different jobs can be even fun to do. Would be great to share your thoughts for the jobs already listed in the career thread ;)

1 hour ago, minipie172 said:

What kind of jobs would there be, aside from hunting, cops, and retail?

I would imagine there will be jobs in the political sector, also fire and EMS.

Oh my GLOB, yes! I have unshared tweets about this! YAAAAAAY! :D

12 minutes ago, Vix said:

If there aren't going to be work shifts, then how will working at a career actually work? I wouldn't mind being at a in game job for a little while. I am playing this game for a realistic life simulator.

22 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh my GLOB, yes! I have unshared tweets about this! YAAAAAAY! :D

So, in theory- each player has a free NPC!!!!!! Aaaahg, just fell in love with the saleswoman.  She don't talk back(;

10 minutes ago, facade said:

If there aren't going to be work shifts, then how will working at a career actually work? I wouldn't mind being at a in game job for a little while. I am playing this game for a realistic life simulator.

I think work shifts are more along the lines of making things people want/doing good or bad/and helping wealthy players with entertaining tasks(id pay a person 100 zwet to go advertise about something(like religion) and pay another random player to walk down this walkway(that the preacher is along)  and drop the advertiser.

And I get to watch what rukus has developed.

Maybe shoot a few clips yelling "stay off my lawn"

2 hours ago, minipie172 said:

What kind of jobs would there be, aside from hunting, cops, and retail?

Also: baker, fisher, trader, shop/business owner pizza delivery boy/girlbounty hunter, news caster, journalistfarmer, miner, lumberjack, paramedics/doctors, "blacksmith" aka someone who makes weapons, strippers (OH YEAH), corporations, taxi driver, firefighter, Talk Show host, Governor, drug dealerbodyguardattorney, writer, musician, cult leader/priest, celebrity... Outside of game supported jobs you can also RP as a Hitman, a Hooker or a Hobo!

Have you noticed all not-game jobs begin with H? I sense a conspiracy! (totally ignores teachers)

18 minutes ago, facade said:

I'd assume you just go into your work place, "Start shift" and get paid per hour, you can "End shift" at any point. No real details here, just my assumption.

Edited by Vix