Trisword

Job Ideas

Ok so i've been here on the forums for a while,now, and i'm starting to see a lot of private security companies being made... its kind of put me at an unnerve since Idont have anyone in my private security company and there are so many other more larger private security companies out there. so I might be changing business ideas if I get a really good idea. trouble is, I dont.

Thats where you people come in, would you mind suggesting some business ideas for me to set up? (im not really wanting to join someone elses, its just a thing i have, sorry).

(Hey, even if i dont manage to find a job i like the sound of and want to make, im sure that you could put some jobs here for other forum users to take a look at if they want to make a business but dont know what jobs are ideal).

• Like 1

You could ask some consumer companies if they need a company security detail. They might let you even make a team for them.

You could do what have here in my city: drive a motorbike or a car around the district or town at night to dispel any intentions of robbery or crimes in the neighborhood. Your customers will be the people that want be safety.

Is there any particular reason as to why you don't want to join an already existing company? It's so early that if you join now you'll probably be near or at the top once the game comes out. 

On 2/2/2017 at 4:13 PM, uncannierlink said:

Is there any particular reason as to why you don't want to join an already existing company? It's so early that if you join now you'll probably be near or at the top once the game comes out. 

Plus, with the servers limited to 300 people each, you could for your own group of people some place else. 

23 minutes ago, LifeisReal said:

Plus, with the servers limited to 300 people each, you could for your own group of people some place else. 

They said if the game will keep 300 people, then they will try to increase this number

4 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

They said if the game will keep 300 people, then they will try to increase this number

Dang, first come first serve bases?

12 hours ago, LifeisReal said:

Dang, first come first serve bases?

300 people simultaneously. More could play, just not at the same time.

On 01/02/2017 at 10:13 PM, uncannierlink said:

i always wanted to be my own boss in identity, to make my own choices in businesses and customize it the way i want instead of someone elses idea. i know that sounds uncooperative and unsocial but its just something i wanted to do.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:30 AM, Trisword said:

i always wanted to be my own boss in identity, to make my own choices in businesses and customize it the way i want instead of someone elses idea. i know that sounds uncooperative and unsocial but its just something i wanted to do.

Most people in Identity are freelance workers anyway (no one is actually getting a job). As such, there isn't really a downside to joining an existing company except for the fact you won't get to literally run everything.