Danny

Vapes

I really think there should be vaporizers (vape pens) in the game. Let me know what you think!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Homicyd said:

Are you role playing a douchebag?

Does it matter if he did? Because I think as a whole that a lot of people will have a personality either the same, similar or different to their own in real life! It may just be how he wants to Role-Play!

23 hours ago, Homicyd said:

Are you role playing a douchebag?

At least he is just roleplaying as one and isn't one in real life like yourself.

• Like 1

Your right! It was just an inconsiderate observation that most vape users are douchebags. A lot of people In my area do it to be hip and cool not what it's intended for, which is to help slowly break the need of nicotine in cigarette smokers.

7 minutes ago, Homicyd said:

Your right! It was just an inconsiderate observation that most vape users are douchebags. A lot of people In my area do it to be hip and cool not what it's intended for, which is to help slowly break the need of nicotine in cigarette smokers.

Well it ain't hip I'll give you that. Why aren't they all smoking weed

Lmao! Probably because they could get in trouble if they were smoking weed anywhere you could smoke a vape. In Florida medical green was recently passed so things man change soon

I would recommend vape into the game too. It be nice for people who want to be a stupid homeless or drug dealer kind of person.

I believe as long as we keep up the suggestions for activities and objects to be added into the game, the more they will add in. One of the "unofficial" YouTube videos posted talks about how drugs will play a big role in the criminal career. Believe what you want though. I choose to believe it. Looked like a very legit video from someone who was able to get a little Q & A out of the developers.

My partner and I are trying to give up smoking, health reasons, so we're in the process of switching to vaping, I love it! We have cloud beasts and I like the sweetie flavours! He also works for a Vaping shop so I know he'd like it ^^