Joneksi

When u can exactly play this game?

I readed then game comes out in late 2017 or early 2018, but can u play this game before release date?

2 hours ago, Joneksi said:

I readed then game comes out in late 2017 or early 2018, but can u play this game before release date?

This Question has be answered several times now. Took me about 1 minute to finde the answer. 

Why are people to lazy to do 1 minute research these days :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joneksi said:

Search because at the top of this forum category (Town Square (General)) it has 2 posts; 1 = FAQ and 1 = FAQ Extended!!!! You clearly never searched hard.

• Like 1

Dear fellow citizens,

While I agree with you all pointing OP to check the search bar, there are many ways to explain the concept, no need to be so rude as some comments here. No need to quote anyone. 

Regarding grammar and correct English, sure we should do our best. Now, also please consider, even a native English speaker can make mistakes. I know because I see it everyday in countless forums. Those of you who are foreign speakers (like myself) or have learned any foreign language, you know the huge effort it takes. Those of you who don't, I invite you to do so; it's extremely rewarding, and it will give you a feeling of what I mean. And please consider the foreigner speaker's effort has made to communicate with you.

Yes, I'm new here, I don't have too many posts. Yes, I haven't (yet) had to deal with the same question over and over. But I'm not new to the Internet. I've faced this situation elsewhere like any of you and I have never been so rude to a newbie. Because I want them to stay here long enough to learn how to use the search, to spend their money in the game I want to see developed and, in the long term, to refer to this community as a nice and welcoming one. 

It's not my intention to make any enemies here. I really expect to play and have fun with you all.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Im sorry if i dont have good english or founded Seach bar but if u answer my question u can help those people who look this topic to find out when game releases. Those 100 viewers is looking for a date when this game release not whining about search bar. Thank you.

On 05/01/2017 at 7:35 PM, Phiedrus said:

Dear fellow citizens,

While I agree with you all pointing OP to check the search bar, there are many ways to explain the concept, no need to be so rude as some comments here. No need to quote anyone. 

Regarding grammar and correct English, sure we should do our best. Now, also please consider, even a native English speaker can make mistakes. I know because I see it everyday in countless forums. Those of you who are foreign speakers (like myself) or have learned any foreign language, you know the huge effort it takes. Those of you who don't, I invite you to do so; it's extremely rewarding, and it will give you a feeling of what I mean. And please consider the foreigner speaker's effort has made to communicate with you.

Yes, I'm new here, I don't have too many posts. Yes, I haven't (yet) had to deal with the same question over and over. But I'm not new to the Internet. I've faced this situation elsewhere like any of you and I have never been so rude to a newbie. Because I want them to stay here long enough to learn how to use the search, to spend their money in the game I want to see developed and, in the long term, to refer to this community as a nice and welcoming one. 

It's not my intention to make any enemies here. I really expect to play and have fun with you all.

Thank you.

Trust me if all of us had only been here a month too then we would easily be able to tolerate these types of questions like yourself.

On 05/01/2017 at 8:26 PM, Joneksi said:

Im sorry if i dont have good english or founded Seach bar but if u answer my question u can help those people who look this topic to find out when game releases. Those 100 viewers is looking for a date when this game release not whining about search bar. Thank you.

Click the link in my signature named FAQ Extended and you will find the answer.