LarryKallahan

Public Works

Would be cool if you're house had garbage cans you could fill, and then garbage trucks come and actually empty them. 

• Like 2

Sounds interesting, for not very likely... Unless they'd implement the "getting rid of a body" system and you could bribe the garbage man to dispose the corpse or body parts in your garbage for you. :D

• Like 1

I like this idea. Hopefully players will be able to choose to work in different fields as well. For example: indoor/outdoor landfill, sanitation worker, recycling truck driver and so on.

Some people wanna be Cops, some criminals and some bankers. Always the quick dollar, I don't mind doing the dirty jobs. Ever seen what happens when a garbage collection plant goes in strike...

32 minutes ago, Zulnex said:

I like this idea. Hopefully players will be able to choose to work in different fields as well. For example: indoor/outdoor landfill, sanitation worker, recycling truck driver and so on.

Sanitation services and illness bro! Mind blown, since players can get sick- what if whatever we touch+the proximity coughing means we infect our stuff too, and then if others touch your gun for examle- they'll get sick- and you call a Sanitation crew to come and cleanse your house- sanitation truck style. I can see it all.

You shoot someone, take their gun, go home, 10 min later and you're coughing, so the only way to stop coughing is to clean your house, so you get on your phone, call a Sanitation crew, and they\(s)he gets out, goes to the back of the van and grabs like a vacuum or just pull their van up and grab a vacuum or like a hose that sprays a mist that is the sanitation spray that cleanses your house so that you can have house parties and not get everyone sick(: 

Youd have to tell them everything you touched for like $250-$450 or the entire house for $600-900(:

Edited by NutterButter

4 hours ago, NutterButter said:

...."so the only way to stop coughing is to clean your house".

No you'd goto the hospital/doctors.

• Like 1

Well maybe they will read this and who knows, I may be picking up the local garbage and driving it to the landfill and one of you may be the plant manager overseeing the sorting of recyclables and someone else may run the recycling plant. Don't worry if I come across and body parts i'll keep it hush, hush for a small fee.