I've heard that many things are able to be edited, but I'm wondering, would I for say, be able to buy a plot of land, and be able to hire workers to build a blueprint I get an architect to make, of a building? Because, that would be extremely awesome, I could have an EPIC custom house, or even my own building! But, I feel that, sorry for the inappropriateness, there would be oddly-shaped, disgusting buildings around... So, maybe it has to be approved first? Also, how cool would the game be, if you could become a mechanic, and make little inventions in a garage or something, and sell the blueprints to people for a wad of cash, and earn 50% of each sale. That would be a game-changer, how cool would it be if someone managed to create a hover-car, and it goes viral?! There could even be stores that can buy the blueprints for items, and sell them! If the game worked like that, I would buy the game twice! Just imagine the possibilities! Custom choppers, boats, etc. Last question concerning Boats, would you be able to find and claim islands in the game, or is that for the later stages? Thanks for reading, and I hoe you have a great time!

2 hours ago, Gwiilo said:

and be able to hire workers to build a blueprint I get an architect to make, of a building?

No, devs stated NO building!

mechanic

You can become a mechanic......

and make little inventions in a garage or something, and sell the blueprints to people for a wad of cash

You wont be able to create your own things, but there will be things already set in the game.

how cool would it be if someone managed to create a hover-car, and it goes viral?! There could even be stores that can buy the blueprints for items, and sell them! If the game worked like that, I would buy the game twice!

You cannot make your own vehicles and blueprints, these are all set things. 

Hover cars......? NO, this is a modern game not futuristic and well I think it would be stupid having them when they already said "NO AIR VEHICLES!!!!"

Custom choppers, boats, etc.

You would only be able to customise the interior of the boat and also You cannot design or make your own boats and helicopters in-game. There is no air vehicles in the game but could be in the far fetched future if the devs do it.

Last question concerning Boats, would you be able to find and claim islands in the game,

No, it's a Open World, and no claimable islands but in the future new islands would possibly come as a "Paid DLC".

or is that for the later stages?

Doubtful for it to ever happen.

• Like 1

Just now, JamesLuck01 said:

No, devs stated NO building!

You can become a mechanic......

You wont be able to create your own things, but there will be things already set in the game.

You cannot make your own vehicles and blueprints, these are all set things. 

Hover cars......? NO, this is a modern game not futuristic and well I think it would be stupid having them when they already said "NO AIR VEHICLES!!!!"

You would only be able to customise the interior of the boat and also You cannot design or make your own boats and helicopters in-game. There is no air vehicles in the game but could be in the far fetched future if the devs do it.

No, it's a Open World, and no claimable islands but in the future new islands would possibly come as a "Paid DLC".

Doubtful for it to ever happen.

Thanks so much, I'm glad you helped me =)

• Like 1