Boumu

Stand Up Comedians

1 hour ago, DanDud88 said:

Cool idea.  Ever heard of a TV show called Whose Line Is It Anyway? It's a comedy show in the style of improv in the format of a game show.   I was thinking if a player wanted owned a comedy club he or she could do an improv night where the comedians could take suggestions from members of the public.  And have an hour or 2 where people with no comedy skills could play a few of the games with the comics.  For those of you who have never heard of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Look it up on YouTube it's a great show.

I love this show, always makes me have a very good laugh. I hope people will be creative and do things like this!

Kind regards,
DJScias

1 hour ago, DanDud88 said:

Cool idea.  Ever heard of a TV show called Whose Line Is It Anyway? It's a comedy show in the style of improv in the format of a game show.   I was thinking if a player wanted owned a comedy club he or she could do an improv night where the comedians could take suggestions from members of the public.  And have an hour or 2 where people with no comedy skills could play a few of the games with the comics.  For those of you who have never heard of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Look it up on YouTube it's a great show.

That's a great idea, and it's fairly easy to do for most games they do! Like with random themed skits (you pull out a random scenario from a hat and have to act out as many examples of it as you can) or the one with dubbing (2 comedians act out a scene, 2 other comedians or public members provide the sound effects).

34 minutes ago, Vix said:

That's a great idea, and it's fairly easy to do for most games they do! Like with random themed skits (you pull out a random scenario from a hat and have to act out as many examples of it as you can) or the one with dubbing (2 comedians act out a scene, 2 other comedians or public members provide the sound effects).

You're reminding me of this thing I saw on tv for how they used to do the comedy things back in the 80's. Guys jumping on box's for the breaking sound, and using those funny whistles- and all for the radio. But hey, people thought it was funny and listened and they got money, right? 

In other words, I like where you're going with this.

13 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

You're reminding me of this thing I saw on tv for how they used to do the comedy things back in the 80's. Guys jumping on box's for the breaking sound, and using those funny whistles- and all for the radio. But hey, people thought it was funny and listened and they got money, right? 

In other words, I like where you're going with this.

In Whose Line Is It Anyway they pick 2 random audience members to do the sounds and they do it fully with their own voices, and it's pretty hilarious as some completely don't know what the sound is supposed to sound like or sound like something else. xD And the comedians react to it and make it part of the scenario they're in. So sometimes instead of shooting a gun an army of robots is invading the earth!

• Like 1