Sign in to follow this  
ChozkaR

Hello from Sweden!

Hi everybody!

I have been following Identity for quite some time but recently I decided to become a citizen.

From what has been shown to us about the game it is bound to be epic! The "room" video was awesome and I cant wait to be able to play the modules.

So, I am 32 years old, living in Sweden. Working with safety and security in real life so I might be a police officer of some sort in Identity, many people seems to want to be criminals so watch out ;)

See you guys around! :)   

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ChozkaR said:

So, I am 32 years old, living in Sweden. Working with safety and security in real life so I might be a police officer of some sort in Identity, many people seems to want to be criminals so watch out ;)

Awesome another Law Enforcement officer! Welcome to the community friend; Glad to have another brother in blue! :D 

• Like 1

Hej, Jag heter Andy och välkommen till forumen! Jag protar Svenska men Jag talar ocksa dalig svenska, haha (Cba fetching the accentation for most of that)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums @ChozkaR! Maybe we'll be employed at the same police station ;) Hope to see you around and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me! :D

• Like 1

Swede here to!

Finally found this place! A pal of mine talk about this, and here I am!

Edited by Bezzen
Honestii found some miss spelling! ;)
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!

Welcome to the community @ChozkaR! Always good to see other person that is interested in law enforcement role play. I have real life experience in corrections.

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.

1 hour ago, Bezzen said:

Swede here to!

Finally found this place! A pal of me talk about this, and here I am!

Not sure if you can speak English very well, but if you want to improve say "A pal of mine talked about this". :)

Just now, Honestii said:

Not sure if you can speak English very well, but if you want to improve say "A pal of mine talked about this". :)

Why you judging him lol

4 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Why you judging him lol

Sorry if that came off as mean/bad I thought it would be nice if I helped him improve his English, being Multilingual is great, and if I can help someone the slightest bit that is good in my books.:)

• Like 1

Just now, Honestii said:

Sorry if that came off as mean/bad I thought it would be nice if I helped him improve his English, being Multilingual is great, and if I can help someone the slightest bit that is good in my books.:)

Oh sorry lol

10 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome to the forums @ChozkaR! Maybe we'll be employed at the same police station ;) Hope to see you around and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me! :D

That would be awesome!
Thank you :) 

10 hours ago, Bezzen said:

Swede here to!

Finally found this place! A pal of me talk about this, and here I am!

Ah, nice!

I'm from the south parts of Sweden, what about you? :)

9 hours ago, Indoorseeker said:

Welcome to the community @ChozkaR! Always good to see other person that is interested in law enforcement role play. I have real life experience in corrections.

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.

Thank you!

I have experience in corrections aswell :) 

Can't wait to get my hands on some criminals :D  

• Like 1

On 2016-12-11 at 0:44 AM, Honestii said:

Haha, I was very tired :P No hard feelings! :)

On 2016-12-12 at 9:54 AM, ChozkaR said:

Ah, nice!

I'm from the south parts of Sweden, what about you? :)

The capital, what else? ;)

4 minutes ago, Frozed said:

Hey From Denmark, and welcome to the identity community man! :) 

Thanks bro! 

Tjena folket! Ska bli roligt att spela detta spel! Jag är 25år och jobbar inom kriminalvården. Funderar att spela som polis  = )