19 minutes ago, DLimit said:

"Name: UNDISCLOSED (Do not intend to compromise one's identity as an espionage agent)

Intended Occupation: Industrial, Political, and Agricultural Espionage agent prior to functioning as a politician for a radical left-wing political part"

As an espionage agent and future governor, I do not intend to consume any narcotic substances. However, the game should involve providing citizens with a REASON to purchase narcotic substances from criminals. Thus, the substances should include incentives combined with a consequence that involves becoming dependent on the substance.

He's probably chatting crap when he says he's peddled it for 10 years

I read that after my post but still im sry you dont sound like you know what you're talking about more like you used Google and if they got addicted you shouldn't of laced your weed to make them addicted there is a supportive mind set not a addicted mind set sry 

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

He's probably chatting crap when he says he's peddled it for 10 years

It appears that the conversation is becoming counter-productive. Thus, it would be ethical for you and I to discontinue with the discussion if one intends to argue that I should prove such information within a gaming forum. 

I shall end the conversation on the topic with the following response: Indeed, I've distributed marijuana for ten years throughout impoverished neighborhoods and educational institutions.

The end.

6 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I read that after my post but still im sry you dont sound like you know what you're talking about more like you used Google and if they got addicted you shouldn't of laced your weed to make them addicted there is a supportive mind set not a addicted mind set sry 

Respond to the following question:

Is gambling a psychological addiction?

Edit: Previous majored in psychology prior to altering the major into the Political Sciences. Thus, I am fairly informed on the subject with peer-reviewed articles regarding psychological addictions.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00127-002-0541-z 

Edited by DLimit

4 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It appears that the conversation is becoming counter-productive. Thus, it would be ethical for you and I to discontinue with the discussion if one intends to argue that I should prove such information within a gaming forum. 

I shall end the conversation on the topic with the following response: Indeed, I've distributed marijuana for ten years throughout impoverished neighborhoods and educational institutions.

The end.

Lol what a dead guy

4 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

No I believe its more a addiction to hope and that its just a false sense of power to change your future

4 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

No I believe its more a addiction to hope and that its just a false sense of power to change your future

Thus, you agree that it is a psychological addiction.

Psychological addiction is based on a mental dependency to a product

A neurological addiction is based on a dependency to the neuro-chemical reaction within the brain.

A physical addiction is based on a dependency to the chemicals within one's blood stream.

"No I believe its more a addiction to hope and that its just a false sense of power to change your future" is a psychological addiction. One remains dependent on gambling as a means towards satisfying their desires for wealth or pleasure.

To jump over to a different topic. How would the Police stop you from growing Weed in your apartment since you are not able to just get in without the invite of the owner? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I thought you wanted to stop arguing

I am not discussing the credibility of my former actions within the illegal narcotics market, haha.

4 minutes ago, sGtDeathunter said:

To jump over to a different topic. How would the Police stop you from growing Weed in your apartment since you are not able to just get in without the invite of the owner? 

It would be interesting if witnesses could confess to the owner's criminal offense to Law enforcement officers in order for officers to attain a warrant with the permission of a judge. In the process, Law enforcement officers should possess the jurisdiction to search and seize any illegal substances within one's household IF the suspect is held in custody for another offense.

I.E. The Law enforcement officer arrests a suspect for committing theft. Thus, the Law enforcement officer possesses the jurisdiction to search the suspect's household in order to determine whether the suspect could be charged for any other offenses.

13 minutes ago, sGtDeathunter said:

You cant in your apartment they said awhile ago you need like a farm or a greenhouse something along those lines

The majority of posters tend to merely join the forums for 1-2 days prior to abandoning the forums until the game is released.