GhostStalker401k

Ability to live double lives

Alright so can we have double lives in the game? For example i could be a police officer but ill also work for the mafia?

Off topic:

Can we have pets

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GhostStalker401k said:

Alright so can we have double lives in the game? For example i could be a police officer but ill also work for the mafia?

Off topic:

Can we have pets

I dont work for the mafia but if they found out you worked for the pigs..ha I mean police they would kill you.

Id also like to know about pets.

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

Being on payroll would be awesome I imagine as you get bigger in crime you could buy more loyalty with the bad cops and assure yourself criminal freedom .

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Graymatter-78 said:

Being on payroll would be awesome I imagine as you get bigger in crime you could buy more loyalty with the bad cops and assure yourself criminal freedom .

I'm really liking where you're two posts have gone so far.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet there will be criminals living double lives.  Perhaps work a legitimate job, while doing underground work as say, a jail breaker, being the member of a gang (various activities), or being a thief at night.

Not 100% sure but I believe I read pets will only be able to stay in your home at release, but the Devs are hoping to later after release let you take your pets out into the open world.

I doubt you could have two "Jobs". i'm sure you can make money more than one way. Being you get paid as a policeman/woman but you let a criminal go for a cut. Or you work as a criminal but you have a small business of your own on the side. I think one "Job" will be available to you at a time.

On 04/12/2016 at 9:24 PM, GhostStalker401k said:

Off topic:

Can we have pets

On 04/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, Pixie said:

I'm here for the pets option

Image result for i want gif

4 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

this will be my pooch if we can have pets

dog-meme-pug-life.jpg

On 07/12/2016 at 2:59 AM, FirstTimeFrest said:

I doubt you could have two "Jobs". i'm sure you can make money more than one way. Being you get paid as a policeman/woman but you let a criminal go for a cut. Or you work as a criminal but you have a small business of your own on the side. I think one "Job" will be available to you at a time.

On 06/12/2016 at 10:03 PM, Valtorix said:

Pets would be awesome

Yes guys, You can have pets. They won't be able to be outside of your house/apartment st launch but they have said that they'll work on making that a possibility after launch.

• Like 1

On 2017-01-27 at 10:44 AM, TheoGT said:

Yes guys, You can have pets. They won't be able to be outside of your house/apartment st launch but they have said that they'll work on making that a possibility after launch.

Thank you kindly <3

On 12/3/2016 at 3:24 PM, GhostStalker401k said:

Off topic:

Can we have pets

We all have a side to us that we hide from others. You never know what they might be planning. :ph34r:

mr-and-mrs-smith-movie-poster.jpg