Sign in to follow this  
Rem

A little bit about me (Updated 11/15/2017)

Hello reader,

General Background

I am creating this post just for anyone that wants to know a little bit about me and who I am. To start off, my real name is Andrew. I like anime and all you RE:Zero fans out there probably could have guessed that by now. #TeamRem. I am in highschool and I take Graphic Design/photography and enjoy it thoroughly. I aspire to go into business and create my own business that invents new technology that is innovative and exciting.

In 'Identity' I will be a radio talk show host and own a large radio company with multiple stations with many types of stations. I will have stations dedicated to music, talking, sports announcing, etc. I don't really have a logo as of now because I am slacking off and not really in the mood to make one but I will be shortly an you bet your ass that it will be beautiful. I will most likely make it once the game comes out.

Common questions

Q: What kind of accent is that?

A: I have a Russian accent as I speak and understand fluent Russian.

Q: How old are you?

A: 15

Q: What got you into gaming?

A: On my 7th birthday, a random guy appeared at our house while I was living in Brooklyn, NY and he offered to sell his Xbox with over 100 games and a steering wheel. I have played "Midnight Club 3 DUB edition". That was the first game that I ever played. I soon went onto play AA2 (America's Army 2). I then branched off and played many other games and now I am here.

Q: Why do you like forums so much?

A: I like forums because here, I can talk with people that have a similar interest and make new friends that can last a life time.

Q: What's your ultimate goal on this forum in particular?

A: Well, it all varies. On this forum, I might shoot to become a moderator one day because everyone on here seems to be well behaved and no trolls, I could go around helping people; which I love to do.

Anything else

Favorites.

Color: Purple

Food: Sushi

Music: Heavy Metal/Punk Rock

Anime: RE:Zero

Band: Hollywood Undead

Song: Dive in - Pierce the Veil

Game: ATM Arma 3

Conclusion

I am a chill guy and I like to have fun. Thanks for reading my post and have a wonderful day!

~Rem

Leave any comments or questions and I will answer them :). Make sure to @ me so I know that you left it.

Edited by Rem
  • Like 2