GeneSmith

Music

While I fully know that they'll be in the game. I was more or less wondering how the guitars will be played? I just can't wrap my brain around how that would work. Does anybody know anything?

I know that I will be hosting a political radio station exactly like the one the leader of the Guardian Angles does in NYC. It's an AM radio station/talk show where he goes over news but he throws some comedy in it. I'll also play some rock. 

10 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I know that I will be hosting a political radio station exactly like the one the leader of the Guardian Angles does in NYC. It's an AM radio station/talk show where he goes over news but he throws some comedy in it. I'll also play some rock. 

Fuck man. Maybe you and I should make music.

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Nah man, not my thing. Just gonna play some old-school shiz on my radio station. Dion, Rush and others. Mostly, i'll be talking about political things and news that are going on in game, music second. If you become governor you can be on my radio show for sure, i'd love to have you on. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Nah man, not my thing. Just gonna play some old-school shiz on my radio station. Dion, Rush and others. Mostly, i'll be talking about political things and news that are going on in game, music second. If you become governor you can be on my radio show for sure, i'd love to have you on. 

Rush is the shit. Radio station sounds super chill. I've actually got plans of housing my own radio station in my club. Maybe you could host it there if you wanted.

If someone would try to host a Lounge or Jazz station for the shops and restaurants, that would be awesome :D

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Rush is the shit. Radio station sounds super chill. I've actually got plans of housing my own radio station in my club. Maybe you could host it there if you wanted.

Thanks. That will be my chosen spot, but I want to host it an apartment in the city, high up and on a busy road. Better signals, and easier for guests to come. I can also yell at people down on the road to put some comedic act in my show xD

7 minutes ago, Tertian said:

If someone would try to host a Lounge or Jazz station for the shops and restaurants, that would be awesome :D

That is an amazing idea 

6 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

That is an amazing idea 

9 minutes ago, Tertian said:

Maybe that's the type of music that can play in my club. Some relaxing chill music

7 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm personally in the progress of becoming an audio enginneer so maybe if you want post some samples and i can show you some possibilities  

Hello reader,

This could be a great idea and a great way for talented musicians to make money in this game. Someone may start a band if get coordinated with a bunch of people to write songs and sing. Everyone still has to remember that no matter how much this game can do, it has limitations. So please dont get your hopes up on every little thing as it's not simple to make everything possible. :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

While I fully know that they'll be in the game. I was more or less wondering how the guitars will be played? I just can't wrap my brain around how that would work. Does anybody know anything?

Possibly something along the lines of what Lord of the Rings Online has, they have fully functioning bands that actually go on tour in the game. The system they use turns keys on your keyboard into different musical 'notes'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hill said:

Me.. I'll play some classics and talk conspiracies. Spirit in the Sky anyone?

Never been a sinner, I never sin, I got a friend in Jesus.

• Like 1

My person intends to function as an undercover agent prior to become a political representative of a radical left-wing political party. Thus, it would be interesting if one were to host the agent sharing his stories AFTER he retires into becoming a governor.

On 12/1/2016 at 1:43 AM, DLimit said:

My person intends to function as an undercover agent prior to become a political representative of a radical left-wing political party. Thus, it would be interesting if one were to host the agent sharing his stories AFTER he retires into becoming a governor.

It would be interesting if a good role play community with a functioning player ran Government had a properly managed radio station spouting off propaganda and such to its Citizens.