Raja

Auction House

Might be difficult considering the economy with stores but it would be interesting as an event. Would be really interactive as well for getting rare items or more expensive things out there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RoniQ15 said:

Might be difficult considering the economy with stores but it would be interesting as an event. Would be really interactive as well for getting rare items or more expensive things out there.

Auction houses I am damn sure that they are confirmed already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Auction houses I am damn sure that they are confirmed already.

I have actually read nothing about it unfortunately nor have i seen anything relating. Would it be in one of the Dev blogs?

2 hours ago, RoniQ15 said:

I have actually read nothing about it unfortunately nor have i seen anything relating. Would it be in one of the Dev blogs?

I think it was a twitter question ages ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think it was a twitter question ages ago.

Fair enough, thank you for the assistance.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I can see myself spending some time at an auction house! 

I like to think that at least we could have an event wether its weekly/bi-weekly or monthly it'll still make it exciting to look forward too especially if we are getting some niche prices on these items for the time being.

32 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

I like to think that at least we could have an event wether its weekly/bi-weekly or monthly it'll still make it exciting to look forward too especially if we are getting some niche prices on these items for the time being.

I agree. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I agree. 

If I could find antique guitars or anything related to that I would go every time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Will items seized by police be on auction?

I like the way you think

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I saw on their twitter that the black market NPC's are for putting items you want to sell for others to see and buy, I'm not sure about legal items being sold but that's basically an auction house for illegal items.

• Like 1

Hello reader,

There can be many things done with this idea. Please keep in mind that this game has limitations. There can be an auction house where an auctioneer sells items with legal things. If anything illegal were to be put up for auction, and then there could be an udnerground kind of auction where in the distant corner or some remote place of the map, gangs would gather and put their illegal goods up for sale with eachother. This could be a great way to get free items as if a big gang shows up and raids the place. This just adds a whole bunch of RP posibilites so +1 on this idea :) 

Considering Auctions take place on the low end of what I'd call good role play servers like your standard GMOD and MC Bucket, I imagine there's quite a chance we will see something along those lines here.

• Like 1