Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf13

Mechanic Career

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but will there be a mechanic career? I know it seems kind of minor, but what will happen if a player crashes their car? Will they just pay amount of money and the car will instantly be fixed? A mechanic career could fix that problem by providing a chance for another player to earn some money. It seems more realistic to me. Also, what if you want to personalize your car? Not everyone will have the experience or materials, so this could also be another chance for a player to earn a little more money.

• Like 1

Please try an use the search function. I know it takes time and no one likes doing it but it takes less time to search for something that has already been answered than writing it out. It's a good idea and is very possible. If you search it up you can read up on the thread that has already been made. A lot more answers there 

I think it would be pretty neat if a player were to have an accident or want some sort of modification done. The player requiring the repair/mod would have to fill out an invoice or something like that. Then, using the computer, the mechanic would have to order the part(s). This of course would take some time just like real life.

There should be some sort of vehicle designer as well, and maybe the game can integrate new designs in updates to come... Obviously that seems complex, but if the designer could at least design some modifications that'll be okay as well.

i would be super stoked to have the role of a mechanic in this kinda game.

I've played enough life servers to know that this could be a hugely rewarding gameplay for people more interested in non-combat experience.

though I do think a car designer might be hard to do in a game like this. Would be cool, but I see it also getting taken way out of hand.Not everyone likes to take their gaming even half seriously.