JonathanTaylor

A big thank you!

To @Paratus, @Motown and the Asylum team.

i know that their might be a few members that have become irritated by the lack of updates but I for one just want to say a big thank you for the update you released to us. Me being an aspiring games designer myself know how hard it can be, especially when it comes to funds and manpower but I still believe that this is doable and eagerly await it's release. It's getting really exciting now that most of the difficult stuff is out of the way and I just hope that you can live up to your promise of more regular updates from you. 

Thank you to the team and keep up the good work,

Herzog

• Like 10

Herzog i must admit you really helped the community quite a bit even though it seems like nothing and i would say a big thank you to you because you helped calm us down in the worst of situations and made us happy with your plans of rp such as road rage cough cough but in general thanks for devs im really now happy this is gonna be happening

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Herzog i must admit you really helped the community quite a bit even though it seems like nothing and i would say a big thank you to you because you helped calm us down in the worst of situations and made us happy with your plans of rp such as road rage cough cough but in general thanks for devs im really now happy this is gonna be happening

I'm just another backer who wants to see this happen with the least amount of friction. It's understandable, it will happen but I just want to help the development go through smoothly. Although I'd like to be seen as a hero the real heroes are the devs. Without them, the idea of a life game like identity wouldn't be in the works right now. Thank you for your thanks though. Always here to help.

Here is what I find very unfortunate. While yes, a new blog was long overdue and I read it at least twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. We don't know if we'll have to wait almost another year for a new one. While I hope they release a new one very soon. I'm just worried everybody is on a euphoric high because they got exactly what they wanted. But we seem to neglect the fact we may not get another for a while.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Here is what I find very unfortunate. While yes, a new blog was long overdue and I read it at least twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. We don't know if we'll have to wait almost another year for a new one. While I hope they release a new one very soon. I'm just worried everybody is on a euphoric high because they got exactly what they wanted. But we seem to neglect the fact we may not get another for a while.

Enjoy it while we have it bro, now we have another deadline at least for the video next month.

• Like 3