jabba_the_slut

what do you want to see in the prisons of identity?

Is there going to be broad cast towers? Like two or three different signal reception points that way not everyone can hear each other on the same server? Like, if i am south of the map, am I gonna hear mainly my region of communication? Cause that's realistic and it will help the gangs, smugglers and just plain be immersive.

everybody calm down! there won't be sex in identity! read it on twitter. maybe vix got the exact question and answer from john or motown. just be serious. is it a jail or a 5 stars exclusive vip hotel? noone gives a fu k about criminals in jail that want to surf or anything. if you want sex meet each other in reallife instead of trying to rape each other in a videogame that probably won't allow it... but thanks for telling me your experience in that cases. if you want exact reallife informations watch bbc or whatever is geting watched in the usa.

25 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

everybody calm down! there won't be sex in identity! read it on twitter. maybe vix got the exact question and answer from john or motown. just be serious. is it a jail or a 5 stars exclusive vip hotel? noone gives a fu k about criminals in jail that want to surf or anything. if you want sex meet each other in reallife instead of trying to rape each other in a videogame that probably won't allow it... but thanks for telling me your experience in that cases. if you want exact reallife informations watch bbc or whatever is geting watched in the usa.

I dooooo

I'd like to see lots of cats but not because we've been arrested but we've killed so many people that we wanted to kill prison

On 2016-01-04 at 4:33 AM, Aziz said:

man this game got lots of options if someone escaped and ran in the woods it will be really hard to find him so prison gaurds should be focused 100 %

just track the ipad..

Im interested to see just how long you might go to prison for like if you steal how long? hours? and if you kill? how long? a few days? a few hours? would you have to be logged in to serve your sentence? or can you say fuck it and log off for a few days hours?