when will we be able to see a new gameplay of the game there is only one video wich isnt giving us a clue on how the game is playing 

please upload a gameplay soon 

42 minutes ago, ZaaksKS said:

In my view , the same, at least a short gameplay, but something to see how the development

Paratus is busy with other work and he has to finish his part for the video and to be honest it would be done by now if he wasn't busy doing other work. I really can't wait to see it but I will be patient.

Next time please read or search because there is this post giving you a simple answer FAQ Extended and still you can't search

Edited by JamesLuck01

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I really can't wait to see it but I will be patient.

My feelings exactly. Patience has never been my strongest suit ¬¬

Nah, I think it was James who said they'll be showing off apartments. I would like that considering that's where a lot of fun may happen. Penthouses for wild parties! Woohoo! I wanna get chocolate wasted!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Nah, I think it was James who said they'll be showing off apartments. I would like that considering that's where a lot of fun may happen. Penthouses for wild parties! Woohoo! I wanna get chocolate wasted!

As soon as I read that I thought, "Chocolate fountain!"... Those probably get messy lol 

4 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

As soon as I read that I thought, "Chocolate fountain!"... Those probably get messy lol 

All the best fountains. Cheese, chocolate and drugs!... Okay, maybe not the last one.

7 hours ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

All the best fountains. Cheese, chocolate and drugs!... Okay, maybe not the last one.

Cheese fountain...WHY 

30 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

Cheese fountain...WHY 

You've never had fondue? Boy, you're missing out.