DoctorFosterGloster

The Five Hundred Monkey Genocide

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Oh how original, I see your comments and general insults evolve around homosexuality a lot, which is actually a form of frustration when faced with the fact you are trying to come out yourself, but don't want anybody to know about it because your dad would kick you out of the house and you would become more of an exiled and ignored part of society than you already are.

What are you talking about. Im not affiliated with that noot 666 guy, I'm just admiting he's one crazy guy. And what, it's just a joke anyway! You can't take one? I dont see anything wrong with it, especially if it's true! Learn how to take a joke kid.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Actually being gay nowadays gets you lots of rights, privileges and stuff. There is gay parades, and gay tolerance, so if he was gay I don't think he would give a shit about coming out. He is observing that you are gay because you and shimo constantly defend each other like partners ;)

Hmmm no I think there's a difference between actively showing compassion for somebody and then just sticking up for a friend. Hmmm, as a 19 year old bloke you should know that. 

17 minutes ago, Nootnoot768 said:

What are you talking about. Im not affiliated with that noot 666 guy, I'm just admiting he's one crazy guy. And what, it's just a joke anyway! You can't take one? I dont see anything wrong with it, especially if it's true! Learn how to take a joke kid.

It's called a comeback mate, I am taking it as a joke anyway why would I take such shite like that to heart

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

It's called a comeback mate, I am taking it as a joke anyway why would I take such shite like that to heart

Just stop talking man.

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Dude just stop like your abusing the community and causing harm to people who want to enjoy identity please leave.

11 minutes ago, Nootnoot768 said:

Dude just stop like your abusing the community and causing harm to people who want to enjoy identity please leave.

Don't try and take the moral fucking high ground where everyone else can see mate 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just stop talking man.

Yup, I'll end this here.

12 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Don't try and take the moral fucking high ground where everyone else can see mate 

Yup, I'll end this here.

Good end it no point in you continuingly causing damage to a great community. I hope you find peace in your life and are able to come back to the identity community a changed person and can eventually become a productive member to the identity civilization.

42 minutes ago, Nootnoot768 said:

Good end it no point in you continuingly causing damage to a great community. I hope you find peace in your life and are able to come back to the identity community a changed person and can eventually become a productive member to the identity civilization.

I am a productive member of this community, as are you and everyone else. Everybody just falls out sometimes.

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

What number comes before 487?

I swear it was down to 485. Were any posts deleted or am I that dumb? lol xD

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

I am a productive member of this community, as are you and everyone else. Everybody just falls out sometimes.

i have an idea: let's just ignore that person with bj fantasys.

#486 and 485 died because they got banned from the channel.

next is #483

17 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i have an idea: let's just ignore that person with bj fantasys.

#486 and 485 died because they got banned from the channel.

next is #483

You don't make sense.

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

your existence doesn't make any sense

Yes it does, I'm your father, I made you with your mother, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes it does, I'm your father, I made you with your mother, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here.

wouldn't that mean you're telling us all that you're incest sick?

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

wouldn't that mean you're telling us all that you're incest sick?

No, because I don't want to have sex with you, my daughter....

No, because I don't want to have sex with you, my daughter....

i'm your grandpa, dumbass!

i'm your grandpa, dumbass!

Wow, what a comeback. Im your dad, so you can't be my grandpa. Just stop making yourself look stupid.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wow, what a comeback. Im your dad, so you can't be my grandpa. Just stop making yourself look stupid.

i'm your grandpa, dumbass! i came from the future to tell your father to not have sex with a donkey. don't you get it? your mother is a donkey... looks like i'm too late

Edited by Shimozukachi

i'm your grandpa, dumbass! i came from the future to tell your father to not have sex with a donkey. don't you get it? your mother is a donkey... looks like i'm too late

Your clearly not a native English speaker. If you can't make a comeback that makes sense, in English, get lost you illiterate fuckwad.

• Like 1

Your clearly not a native English speaker. If you can't make a comeback that makes sense, in English, get lost you illiterate fuckwad.

looks like i beat you... again. not my problem that you're not able to turn on your head xD

now stop contacting me via posts! use private messages

6 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

looks like i beat you... again. not my problem that you're not able to turn on your head xD

now stop contacting me via posts! use private messages

How did you beat me exactly. And I don't know about using the PM's anymore, last time you said some freaky shit and sent me your disgusting nudes. Stop. I'm not gay.

Edited by Frank

How did you beat me exactly. And I don't know about using the PM's anymore, last time you said some freaky shit and sent me your disgusting nudes.

could you share your digusting nudes with me and everyone else in this community? :D

Edited by Shimozukachi

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

could you share your digusting nudes with me and everyone else in this community? :D

You want me to send you and the community my nudes? What the heck???? I knew it!

You want me to send you and the community my nudes? What the heck???? I knew it!

see? now you understood my english ;)

see? now you understood my english ;)

Plus the nudes that you sent me, already got deleted my a mod. Remember that time you were suspended for a week? Ya, let's try not to let that happen again...