Venedict

Anyone here into sports?

Anyone here into any sports, if so.. what sport? I myself am a basketball, football kind of guy.

Edited by Venedict
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Herzog said:

Im not really into the normal sports, i do however do a lot of airsoft which is considered a sport xD

I dig it man, I've always wanted to do airsoft, fell into paintball though...excited for the paintball feature on Identity?

31 minutes ago, Venedict said:

I dig it man, I've always wanted to do airsoft, fell into paintball though...excited for the paintball feature on Identity?

Not really, just really excited behind the social aspect of the game. Gathering with friends in a bar for a good time, that sort of thing.

I like to go fishing every once in a while, and I'm trying to get into athletics but my main hobby is playing guitar so yeh

23 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Yea airsoft. What weapon do you use? 

I use my brothers when I go with him, these are the guns he has; M16A1 - converted to a DMR, P90, MP5A5, AWP, AK47, Benelli Super Shotgun.

@Venedict I play football with my friends (PS: Not the american shit, no offence to that sport.)

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

@JamesLuck01 cool i use a ar15 with acog scope  and a Glock with basic sights with matt black camo

Oh, my brother also has a AUG and he has a few Pistols.

I want to buy a ACR, and a G36C.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I like to go fishing every once in a while, and I'm trying to get into athletics but my main hobby is playing guitar so yeh

Looking forward to rocking with ya, if you are any good ;)... not saying I am but i know a few things..

1 hour ago, Venedict said:

Looking forward to rocking with ya, if you are any good ;)... not saying I am but i know a few things..

Stratocaster or Les Paul?

48 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

@JamesLuck01 maybe we can create ournown paintball team on identity and be the strongest

There is a difference between IRL and in game, but I will have to see if I will give myself free time instead of working all the time.

My favorite sports have to be soccer, frisbee, and badminton! I'm pretty bad at soccer, but it's really fun to play just casually with friends! I think frisbee is considered a sport... not sure, but that's super fun too. And I really hope badminton is in Identity (though I highly doubt it will be) cause I'd wreck you all :P 

5 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Fuck sports. I skipped every gym class. Fuck sweating. 

I'm with this guy xD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hatoful said:

My favorite sports have to be soccer, frisbee, and badminton! I'm pretty bad at soccer, but it's really fun to play just casually with friends! I think frisbee is considered a sport... not sure, but that's super fun too. And I really hope badminton is in Identity (though I highly doubt it will be) cause I'd wreck you all :P 

Sorry but I got to say its not called "Soccer" its called "Football" yea its a English sport and the name "Football" don't go well with your sport because its more like "Handball" as you are running with the ball in your hands.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Sorry but I got to say its not called "Soccer" its called "Football" yea its a English sport and the name "Football" don't go well with your sport because its more like "Handball" as you are running with the ball in your hands.

Shhh, same difference. Regardless, it's still a fun game! :D 

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Trying to argue American and English words is futile, you know it is.

9 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Trying to argue American and English words is futile, you know it is.

Soccer is a English word: The word "soccer" is actually British. It derives from the game's proper name, association football, with the "soc" bit taken from the word "association" .

My information Source

Edited by JamesLuck01

to make this exactly: foot and ball

in the usa you use your hand to interact with the ball the most time. in the real football from europe you use your left and or right foot to kick the ball. there is another sport called handball. it really reminds me of what you call football in the usa.

to the haters that think football is not handball: did you ever realise fifa is more popular? and that your usa sport is called american football in germany because argueing with you is like telling a 12 years old that minecraft sucks?

• Like 1

On 10/08/2016 at 2:16 PM, Shimozukachi said:

to make this exactly: foot and ball

in the usa you use your hand to interact with the ball the most time. in the real football from europe you use your left and or right foot to kick the ball. there is another sport called handball. it really reminds me of what you call football in the usa.

to the haters that think football is not handball: did you ever realise fifa is more popular? and that your usa sport is called american football in germany because argueing with you is like telling a 12 years old that minecraft sucks?

Perfectly said but sadly run out of likes :(