Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

Boss you there they get you boss! Shit addressing an unknown member of his crew I think the boss has been hit we Gotta go fuck these dudes up picks up the MG42 and mounts it in the back of the van now we wait for the go ahead

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

*Frank has a cell phone in his hands, the call is slightly staticky.

Frank: "Alright, bring em down to the ware house I'll have the rest of our guys meet you down there."

Frank hangs up, and puts on his overcoat. He grabs a comb and slicks back his greying hair. Him and Paulie get into a new, black Cadillac, with Antonio driving. 

*An hour later at a ware house in the Roseport waterfront district, Frank and his men open the warehouse side doors and find Carmelo, Rocco, Sonny, Jerry, and Joey Gambino waiting inside. A table is in the middle of a mostly empty room, and a duffle bag along with several automatic weapons and ammunition is on the table.

Frank: "Alright guys, as you all know a bunch of biker Gavone's burned down la gatta nera restaurant, our racket. We know theyre bikers, we don't know what club but it doesn't fucking matter at this point."

*Antonio and Paulie lug in a crate and drop it on the table. Antonio pries it open with a crowbar. Inside is a LAW anti tank launcher.

Frank: "These bikers are probably well armed, so I'm not going to take any fucking chances. Our private security friends got connections at fort okanee military storage and this baby was going to be dismantled. Don't worry, it should still work very well. Anybody got any questions?"

Rocco: What racket of theirs are we hitting up boss *as rocco counts a thick roll of cash in his hands* and I think Carmelo should be the one to fire that big fuvking thing, you know him being extremely fit to handling that type of blow back with no effort. Carmelo chuckles" ya is love to light that place up like the Fourth of July" Carmelo says it with an evil grin on his face 

Rococo it's Jerry we in the shit man my tap just called there was a witness to the biker racket we burned down

4 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Rococo it's Jerry we in the shit man my tap just called there was a witness to the biker racket we burned down

Who was what's the name we need all the info we can on these fucks

Frank: "We're going to hit their bar."

*Industrial zone of Roseport, 9:39 PM,  a white van drives down the pothole filled street. A black car trails behind it, and they park in the lot of an abandoned textile factory. Loud rock music bellows from the bar across the street and there is a large neon sign out front that reads "the dragstrip". A few drunken bikers are laughing outside by their Harley's.

Sonny: "Those are definitely the guys boss, 100 percent."

*The men are all clad in black and masked up. Jerry opens the back door of the van and guys grab their weapons. Frank never usually went on hits anymore but this one was special. Carmelo grabbed the LAW launcher and quickly loaded it. Frank looks at the bar for one last minute while everyone gets in position. 

Frank: "Let's show these guys why they shouldnt have crossed la cosa nostra." 

*Carmelo launches the LAW and stumbles back a bit, the back blast sending old bags and trash flying all over the parking lot. The rocket penetrates the front window and a deafening crash rocks the area. The neon bar sign falls from the roof. At that moment the rest of the men opened fire with their rifles. Glass windows shatter and bikers run out of the bar, some of them on fire. Automatic rifle fire cuts them down. A few gun shots erupt from within the bar but the automatic machine gun fire continues to spray the building. After a another half a minute the men stop shooting and all is silent. Sirens wail in the distance.

Frank "Let's get the fuck outta here."

Jerry shouts shit shit why did you use the LAW shit Jerry turns left into an alleyway and into an under ground car park Jerry says car switch now everyone into that chevrolete Jerry lights the white van on fire

• Like 1

10:45 east roseport hang out: we showed those cock sucking pricks as rocco strikes a pool ball and sinks it. "For now those guys will be back and most definitely be back in rage once they get the news their shitty half ass bar is blown to pieces". So what now boss rocco asks curiously?

7 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Jerry shouts shit shit why did you use the LAW shit Jerry turns left into an alleyway and into an under ground car park Jerry says car switch now everyone into that chevrolete Jerry lights the white van on fire

9:53 south roseport: Jerry cmon let's go we need to get the fuvk outta hear rocco yells 

The cops come in Jerry pulls,out the mg42 fuck you you idiotas woop fuck em rocoo go now goes to present time yeah we did hits the white ball sending a red ball spiralling through the hole

8 minutes ago, Rocco said:

10:45 east roseport hang out: we showed those cock sucking pricks as rocco strikes a pool ball and sinks it. "For now those guys will be back and most definitely be back in rage once they get the news their shitty half ass bar is blown to pieces". So what now boss rocco asks curiously?

*Back in the social club, Frank takes his shot, he hits the cue ball by accident." 

Frank: "Fuck. Ya I know Rocco, I say we hit them again, and finish them for good. We gotta be careful though, the cops are probably already busting their asses trying to figure out who did the hit yesterday."

4 minutes ago, Resurge said:

I say we lay low for a bit otherwise wi will fuck up

I agree but we can't wait to long other wise those bikers will smart up and try to hit us again before we can hit them. But it would be best if we lay low and take some time on this next job. Rocco pulls out his pack of bellmonts he purchased earlier, he draws one out and lights it with an all gold zippo. 

19 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

*As Shenji walks in he sees the bikers standing there.*

"Hello, gentleman."

*He approaches them like he doesn't see the gun.*

"Beautiful day out isn't it?"

*He quickly stabs the one with the gun in the arm, making him drop the gun. He then kicks the left one in the side of the knee breaking his leg. Then he hits the right one in the nose.*

"Can I get a soda please?"

*He asks the lady behind the counter.*

Pam stares in shock at what she witnesses.  She keeps the gun in her hand hidden under the register.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks, freaked out about what she just witnessed. "You in a rival gang of theirs or something?"

5 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I agree but we can't wait to long other wise those bikers will smart up and try to hit us again before we can hit them. But it would be best if we lay low and take some time on this next job. Rocco pulls out his pack of bellmonts he purchased earlier, he draws one out and lights it with an all gold zippo. 

Frank: "Alright, what did you guys have in mind." 

*Frank takes a swig of a Heineken.

4 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

"No, the Yakuza and MC's are usually very friendly. I just don't believe that violence towards innocent people is good. These men were bottom of the bunch."

*Shenji picks up the gun from the floor, takes out the clip and pops out the bullet in the chamber.*

"Are you okay?"

Pam sighs and puts the gun back in its usual place. She lights up a cigarette.

"Yeah, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me or anything." She explains as she exhales. She reacts suddenly. "Wait so you're with the yakuza?" she says blowing out smoke.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank: "Alright, what did you guys have in mind." 

*Frank takes a swig of a Heineken.

Well maybe in a week or so we gotta make a move but let's try not to make things to personal we got a lot on our hands you know boss *rocco takes a puff of his Belmont 

7 minutes ago, Resurge said:

They are mates they will do it for free

Frank: Aegis huh, we do got some connections to them, but I probably gotta give then something in return.