On 1/2/2016 at 4:11 PM, dolore said:

Death should be more harmful to players but not to harsh as in perma death in the official severs. 

Ye, it will suck getting a perma death and losing everything, considering some pledged for that stuff

I hope it will be that you lose the stuff you have on you and thats it

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Ye, it will suck getting a perma death and losing everything, considering some pledged for that stuff

I hope it will be that you lose the stuff you have on you and thats it

So this is all I have on the issue atm:

click

clicky

clickydoo

clickyclickclack

So you lose all stuff you had on you unless paramedics get you up on time. You don't lose clothes, money you had in the bank and items you have in your house are safe and sound!

Wait if a medic comes to help you, shouldn't you keep your stuff (that was not looted) when the medic revived you?

44 minutes ago, Notering said:

Wait if a medic comes to help you, shouldn't you keep your stuff (that was not looted) when the medic revived you?

That's what I said:

2 hours ago, Vix said:

So you lose all stuff you had on you unless paramedics get you up on time.

Edited by Vix

Would the medic be able to check your inventory before they revive you? What if they took $5 from you for the revive. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Would the medic be able to check your inventory before they revive you? What if they took $5 from you for the revive. lol

No, I doubt they'll be able to do that. xD Also you can revive yourself if you have right stuff with you... and no one to kill you immediately after you use them or while you use them I guess.

When you die you can't revive yourself, you either have to wait for a paramedic, or give up and

27 minutes ago, Vix said:

No, I doubt they'll be able to do that. xD Also you can revive yourself if you have right stuff with you... and no one to kill you immediately after you use them or while you use them I guess.

at last bind point. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Notering said:

Yes you do keep it :)

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Yes you do keep it :)

If you die and decide to wait until a medic arrives to revive you, there is no stopping the person who killed you or others for that matter to rob your person thus losing the money you have on you and items. 

Edited by Sicario

1 hour ago, Sicario said:

If you die and decide to wait until a medic arrives to revive you, there is no stopping the person who killed you or others for that matter to rob your person thus losing the money you have on you and items. 

If you can rob knocked out people and not only dead people. I assume you can rob only corpses, as when you're knocked out you can still access your inventory to use bandages and it wouldn't make much sense if the person trying to kill you would be able to steal your bandages while you're in need of them. 

2 hours ago, Vix said:

It wouldn't make much sense if the person trying to kill you would be able to steal your bandages while you're in need of them. 

If they were trying to murder you and you were temporarily knocked out, taking your bandages to prevent you from healing yourself is the first thing a murderer or a sadistic person would do!

36 minutes ago, Sicario said:

If they were trying to murder you and you were temporarily knocked out, taking your bandages to prevent you from healing yourself is the first thing a murderer or a sadistic person would do!

Yeah, that's why I don't think you'll be able to loot living people. It's just my assumption though. 

7 hours ago, Sicario said:

That depends on how the game is designed

If someone get's shot by the Police or tries to kill them self on purpose they should get a fine for their medical bills. If someone dies they should respawn without anything in a safe zone.

23 minutes ago, Exist said:

If someone get's shot by the Police or tries to kill them self on purpose they should get a fine for their medical bills. If someone dies they should respawn without anything in a safe zone.

And if I push you off a cliff were just saying you tried to kill yourself????

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

And if I push you off a cliff were just saying you tried to kill yourself????

If someone falls off a cliff or get's pushed off they're going to die. So they wouldn't pay for their medical treatment because they're already dead.

2 minutes ago, Exist said:

If someone falls off a cliff or get's pushed off they're going to die. So they wouldn't pay for their medical treatment because they're already dead.

Ooooooooh!

You're saying death compared to a injury. I see now. Sorry. Lil not of confusion o.O

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Ooooooooh!

You're saying death compared to a injury. I see now. Sorry. Lil not of confusion O.o

I probably didn't make that clear in my first post but that is exactly what I meant.

8 minutes ago, Exist said:

I probably didn't make that clear in my first post but that is exactly what I meant.

It's okay, I just try to double check that a fifth grader could make sense of what I'm saying, unless it involves "adult entertainment".

Lolololol

On 1/4/2016 at 11:57 AM, Sicario said:

I see... so you aren't a fan of deaths being investigated then?

ima kill you too