Sign in to follow this  
Kalebninja

Regular Blog Updates

What if this game is a fraud?  How would we know, we were being taken advantage of etc.?

On 03/07/2016 at 5:09 PM, DanDud88 said:

What if this game is a fraud?  How would we know, we were being taken advantage of etc.?

Its not, and the devs want this game.

identity will be released. nobody knows how long it takes (not even the devs because they always get new ideas they can add). if any kid in this forum now answers with "mimimi they use an engine! how can they need that long? even the call of duty makers always publish new cod's 2 seconds after the previous cod" they should first programm a game that is better than gta 1 in just 1 day before answering.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

identity will be released. nobody knows how long it takes (not even the devs because they always get new ideas they can add). if any kid in this forum now answers with "mimimi they use an engine! how can they need that long? even the call of duty makers always publish new cod's 2 seconds after the previous cod" they should first programm a game that is better than gta 1 in just 1 day before answering.

Agreed. I have had my fair share of games developing. Yes i do it in my spare time, no its not OG shit! Its a very hard process. I mean for me trying to make a game on my own was a long shot from the beginning but you have to remember that this game is a lot of games combined and only has a small team to make it. This isnt EA or anything big. This is a small group of devs with an idea that could change gaming. Leave it to them to decide how they create their game and how long they take. They are the ones creating it not you and if they come up with an awesome addition to the game, hell give em another week to put it in. Everyone needs to be patient and think before they post. Those who know how hard it is are the ones that dont post useless wheres the game" crap. They are the ones enjoying the wait knowing that the devs are hard at work on the game we have pledged for. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Herzog said:

Agreed. I have had my fair share of games developing. Yes i do it in my spare time, no its not OG shit! Its a very hard process. I mean for me trying to make a game on my own was a long shot from the beginning but you have to remember that this game is a lot of games combined and only has a small team to make it. This isnt EA or anything big. This is a small group of devs with an idea that could change gaming. Leave it to them to decide how they create their game and how long they take. They are the ones creating it not you and if they come up with an awesome addition to the game, hell give em another week to put it in. Everyone needs to be patient and think before they post. Those who know how hard it is are the ones that dont post useless wheres the game" crap. They are the ones enjoying the wait knowing that the devs are hard at work on the game we have pledged for. 

you think i'm not programming a game at the moment? xD

The thing is, i feel like even the developers got bored of this. But we don't know because it seems like no one gives a crap about us. I'd like just a post saying "Hi, we're not dead, the game is still going, we're not using your pledged money on our vacation!"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

you think i'm not programming a game at the moment? xD

Sorry the only thing that was targeted for you was that i agree with you. the rest is for the kiddies :)

• Like 1