JamesLuck01

Why would it be good for a console release?

@MadMcardle i've tryed to be polite but hey! never be polite except you want a kid to offend you.

tell me, is there a release for consoles?

you're obviously 12 years or younger.

you KNOW that a console is not made to play with a keyboard (well, except you're a retard or a 7 years old that thinks trees can naturally fly). if you want to use a god damn keyboard you can just avoid consoles by using a pc.

and now stop being a dick without dick and go play the sims 1

27 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@MadMcardle i've tryed to be polite but hey! never be polite except you want a kid to offend you.

you KNOW that a console is not made to play with a keyboard (well, except you're a retard or a 7 years old that thinks trees can naturally fly). if you want to use a god damn keyboard you can just avoid consoles by using a pc.

There really is no need for such comments man. We are just trying to have a debate after all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

I'm sorry, but are you feeling quite alright? Because your attitude and grammar aren't showing that.

To start, it would be much nicer to comment a clear debate with a coherent sentence that doesn't require a translation team to decipher. Maybe you could consider checking what you've typed before you post.

Secondly, I think you misunderstand what the topic is about, we are asking why it would be good for a console release to exist, not if it is possible for a console release to exist.

Thirdly, what do you have against people of the age or around the age of twelve? @LionKingGamer is twelve years of age, which I hope he doesn't mind me saying, and he's contributed two good points, which is more than you've contributed.

Fourthly, will you stop being so incredibly aggresive? You're the only one here who wants anything more than a nice debate about a console release, you have started insulting other people. @MadMcardle never said anything to remotely insult you, so stop trying to dick meaure yourself against other people and stop being so aggresive.

• Like 2

I agree with Raffen there is no need for such comments and this is just a debate. I havent seen @MacMcardle beening rude he just put his opinion on this topic. So yeah calm down . And Raffen i have no problem with you saying im 12.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Raffen said:

I'm sorry, but are you feeling quite alright? Because your attitude and grammar aren't showing that.

To start, it would be much nicer to comment a clear debate with a coherent sentence that doesn't require a translation team to decipher. Maybe you could consider checking what you've typed before you post.

Secondly, I think you misunderstand what the topic is about, we are asking why it would be good for a console release to exist, not if it is possible for a console release to exist.

Thirdly, what do you have against people of the age or around the age of twelve? @LionKingGamer is twelve years of age, which I hope he doesn't mind me saying, and he's contributed two good points, which is more than you've contributed.

Fourthly, will you stop being so incredibly aggresive? You're the only one here who wants anything more than a nice debate about a console release, you have started insulting other people. @MadMcardle never said anything to remotely insult you, so stop trying to dick meaure yourself against other people and stop being so aggresive.

first you tell me you need a translation team to understand what i've wrote, then you're telling me " Secondly, I think you misunderstand what the topic is about, we are asking why it would be good for a console release to exist, not if it is possible for a console release to exist. ". what now? are you a translation team or just fruchtzwerg's friend that trys to offend me? short: you understood it because you would else understand something about trains or trees.

third: i know that @LionKingGamer is twelve years old. he cryed into the forums how much he wants to be respected (being respected in a forum is as useless as trying to tell someone like @MadMcardle something about the different system architectures. if you think things like x86 are making no sense you've really missed too much in school.

forthly: what you mean with aggressive? only because someone answered, i've answered the hidden questions, he got buttmad because i've told him about it the easiest available way? than he just offended me and i don't see a reason to be polite to rude humans. if you have a problem with that do me a favor and join lauchboy and fruchtzwerg and try to offend me like they do since the beginning. and before you or anyone else mean my english is bad: how can you even answer with something that makes sense as question or comment your comment was supposed to hit?

now back to topic without any debate or offending comment or whatever

Edited by Shimozukachi

2 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Wait if its not gonna be cross platformed then why worry the pc economy will be better and the rp too. But for consoles who cares how it will go there and if they want to switch to pc then they will have to buy a new pc. 

Who cares, I think I can tell you. Everyone who has asked about console release. Secondly, why you posting lion if you don't care.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Who cares, I think I can tell you. Everyone who has asked about console release. Secondly, why you posting lion if you don't care.

I believe he's posting this to make the point that a release to the console market will not affect the PC community / release in any way, so why should we care about it.

18 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Ok Whatever you say lol

And just stop posting, pointless posts, you don't have anything useful to say then just stop. 

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

sure. cry little baby, cry

Stop trying to make this debate go into an argument. @Shimozukachi only for last comment

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raffen said:

I believe he's posting this to make the point that a release to the console market will not affect the PC community / release in any way, so why should we care about it.

As I said, if you don't care, don't post but I wanted to get opinions out so that any person who asks about console release they can read this.

@HairyGrenade If this topic gets out of hand please lock it for me. Thank You. :D 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 3