Crumby

HOW MANY MCs?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MCs?!?!?!?!?!? THEY ARE NOT EVEN THAT GREAT LIKE DO SOMETHING ELSE THESE MCS ARE SO BORING

There are 3 and you may find them boring but we don't and others don't. You are subject to your own opinion so I won't say much else but don't say things like that. I along with the other members find my club and the other 2 clubs very interesting. If I was so boring then why are we still getting people who are interested in joining. 

Please try to keep these kinds of opinions to yourself. Posting it won't change anything.

• Like 3

So many?, as far as i know there are 3 MC groups. And many people are in to roleplaying as a member of an MC group 

• Like 3

Actually, from a roleplaying point of view an MC makes a lot of sense for this type of game simply because, as a biker, you can operate/play both sides of the fence. You can take part in everyday life and, if you are actually a criminal, take part in activities outside of 'normal' everyday life.

In most games 'criminal' is just an excuse for causing mayhem, players who often wear that tag can't seem to grasp that criminals should actually try to operate under the radar......i.e avoid being KNOWN as a criminal,, let alone avoid being caught. IF (and thats a big if) MC's are run as they should be in Identity then they are the perfect cover for crime, because, in reality, not everyone in an MC is actually a criminal. However, if MC's are run just as crime gangs, then yeah, there will be problems.

• Like 2

On 22/05/2016 at 3:03 PM, Crumby said:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MCs?!?!?!?!?!? THEY ARE NOT EVEN THAT GREAT LIKE DO SOMETHING ELSE THESE MCS ARE SO BORING

If they are soooo boring to you, I think my sort of thing would maybe fit to be unbearable to you: I played GTA V for 8 hours straight and was only doing one thing, following traffic laws driving a bus around the map....

Also why the Caps? is your Caps lock broken?

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If they are soooo boring to you, I think my sort of thing would maybe fit to be unbearable to you: I played GTA V for 8 hours straight and was only doing one thing, following traffic laws driving a bus around the map....

Also why the Caps? is your Caps lock broken?

HAHAH well said. 

What an ass, If he dosent like MC's then don't brag about it especially don't post it here, post it in the general thread.

Please move this @Motown

6 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

HAHAH well said. 

What an ass, If he dosent like MC's then don't brag about it especially don't post it here, post it in the general thread.

Please move this @Motown

You might want to quote someone like @HairyGrenade to move this instead.

18 hours ago, Jinx said:

Actually, from a roleplaying point of view an MC makes a lot of sense for this type of game simply because, as a biker, you can operate/play both sides of the fence. You can take part in everyday life and, if you are actually a criminal, take part in activities outside of 'normal' everyday life.

In most games 'criminal' is just an excuse for causing mayhem, players who often wear that tag can't seem to grasp that criminals should actually try to operate under the radar......i.e avoid being KNOWN as a criminal,, let alone avoid being caught. IF (and thats a big if) MC's are run as they should be in Identity then they are the perfect cover for crime, because, in reality, not everyone in an MC is actually a criminal. However, if MC's are run just as crime gangs, then yeah, there will be problems.

Perfectly said man. I mean, who said we were criminals? We are just humble bikers who run an auto repairs shop (<-- Big Spoiler For New Business COMING SOON!!) :ph34r:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Perfectly said man. I mean, who said we were criminals? We are just humble bikers who run an auto repairs shop (<-- Big Spoiler For New Business COMING SOON!!) :ph34r:

Damn it man, as if I needed more competition :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dekan said:

Damn it man, as if I needed more competition :P

Dont worry man, we are in an alliance and we will always help you out. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SHOP!" ...... "By the way check out the chop shop down the road" .... xD 

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:38 AM, Luca_Santarelli said:

HAHAH well said. 

Please move this @Motown

Yeah, like Motown is going to read this...

3 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Yeah, like Motown is going to read this...

Well, my bad I don't fucking know everybody on the forum smartass

Edited by Luca_Santarelli