Sign in to follow this  
Miki_Chee

Private Servers

Question

Hello!~ i was  so unsure as  to which  thread to put this! so sorry if i put it in  the wrong place

Anyways, i was wondering....

• What people with private servers would be able to do?
  • How much control  do they have  over the server? 
  • Could we  upload new clothing,  cars, Design new houses/apartments?
  • Could people make a whole new map, and city?
  • how far could someone modify  the  entirety of the game?
  • could we change the  time zone.. like make it  medievel or super futuristic/sci-fi... fantasy  things ect..

i am hopeing some of these questions can be answered as i am interested in hosting a server depending on  how much control is avalable?

•  

1 answer to this question

23 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

Hello!~ i was  so unsure as  to which  thread to put this! so sorry if i put it in  the wrong place

Anyways, i was wondering....

• What people with private servers would be able to do?
  • How much control  do they have  over the server? 
  • Could we  upload new clothing,  cars, Design new houses/apartments?
  • Could people make a whole new map, and city?
  • how far could someone modify  the  entirety of the game?
  • could we change the  time zone.. like make it  medievel or super futuristic/sci-fi... fantasy  things ect..

i am hopeing some of these questions can be answered as i am interested in hosting a server depending on  how much control is avalable?

•  

Hello there,

I guess this is more of a question than a sort. @HairyGrenade move this to Q & A please, Thank you.

Q1 & 2: I am sure they have said that private server owners will be able to control nearly everything. e.g. income, job limits, the automated system for gov jobs (on or off), Houses/ or rent prices, tax, basic income.

Q3: I believe they said you will not be able to upload cars or design new houses or apartments, clothing I guess I am not sure about. Well maybe in the future if they ever implement modding then you will be able to make new car designs maybe, Houses I am sure you won't be able to.

Q4: I am sure they won't allow you to make a new map, but I am not sure, as because they may add a new map extension in a DLC in the future (don't quote me on that) a city probably not either as its something to do with map editing.

Q5: Pretty much, I just think they will allow the stuff I said with my answer to question 1 & 2 but I am not sure and there are most definately a lot more controls I have missed.

Q6: Definately not as a player but I saw on twitter I think they mentioned something about if they make a DLC, they will most probably change the theme of the game. e.g. medieval ages a such.

I hope this helps.

Regards 

James

• Like 1