Phantomsoul

3 Modules until early 2017?

Heya guys. I think there is no possible way they will be able to create 3 full modules to test and play on before early 2017. Its may already and there isnt a single full module out yet. What do you guys think? In the Q&A they say it could be early 2017 for the first playable beta test but i cant see it happening. I mean the first module is at 64% since i created my account. In one month they should have been able to at least finish a single % of the first module. O.o

I hope we wont get ripped off just as it happened with cube world :o

58 minutes ago, Phantomsoul said:

Heya guys. I think there is no possible way they will be able to create 3 full modules to test and play on before early 2017. Its may already and there isnt a single full module out yet. What do you guys think? In the Q&A they say it could be early 2017 for the first playable beta test but i cant see it happening. I mean the first module is at 64% since i created my account. In one month they should have been able to at least finish a single % of the first module. O.o

I hope we wont get ripped off just as it happened with cube world :o

The % bar is only updated when they hit a milestone and also its not automatic so they manually update it when they have created enough content they consider to be a milestone. Give them a chance to do work, and let them update it when they feel its necessary! Also yes its a possibility that they will have to set the timeline a bit back, oh well it happens to games which the devs care about and don't want to publish it until its polished very well. I think everyone in this community are hyped but also would rather have the devs set back the dates to make sure the game is good and not shit like a lot of the early access games. @Herzog I totally agree with you!

@Phantomsoul Please use the search bar function before posting as it helps to stop clustering the forum with the same old threads, questions and ideas! Thank you.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

It was what? 40 something percent or something when i joined in January and its now 64%. Tbh as much as i cant wait to play this game you need to remember that this is a lot of work for such a small studio. I dont think that a well respected team like Asylum will rip us off. They have hopes and dreams within this game and they will not give up on completing such a unique game and they will certainly not give up on the community that has supported them this far. I have had some chats with Motown in the past and he always says that yes it is an ambitious project but they are an ambitious team and whether it come out tomorrow, next month or in 2020 i will be happy that they went to such lengths to make a game like Identity. 

All im trying to say is that be patient and they will deliver.

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

I don't know if this is true, but i heard someone saying that's the overall game finished percentage.

4 minutes ago, ZoMilan said:

I don't know if this is true, but i heard someone saying that's the overall game finished percentage.

No each module has their own progress bar

Currently there isnt a progress bar for the final release

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Herzog said:

No each module has their own progress bar

It felt not really true, maybe that's why i forgot the source so fast. I don't know if anyone has this, but i can only visit the page of the Town Square not the other modules.

2 minutes ago, ZoMilan said:

It felt not really true, maybe that's why i forgot the source so fast. I don't know if anyone has this, but i can only visit the page of the Town Square not the other modules.

Yes its because they will only be accessed once they have been announced and started. After the release of the town square they will open SWAT and you will be able to check it out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Yes its because they will only be accessed once they have been announced and started. After the release of the town square they will open SWAT and you will be able to check it out

Thanks.

I'd be stressed about making the deadline and making sure the game and features run smoothly than a progress bar if I was in the devs shoes

• Like 1