Sign in to follow this  
remyy19

wheres the update?

Question

11 answers to this question

I mean, its only 9am over where the devs are. Give it some time.

Edited by LightBringer

im in canada so i know what you mean, posting early, thought maybe 12pm but im just postin encase its all day so i kno not to wait

also not sure if you could answer this but you know how many gb's the patch is? just curious 

Edited by remyy19

Most updates seem to be around 700mb I believe. Because of the game's archives having to be rebundled and such (I think). So I am going to make a rough guess that its around that. 700mb-1.5GB would be my best estimate.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I wonder that too because it takes a long time. I had hoped that they would release the update immerdiately in the morning.

thats what i thought was goin on when they said feb 4th with no time estern standard or anything so im guessing tonight which would be whack unless its a massivly all night update lmao

• ver.1.22474487139 1

35 minutes ago, Genesai said:

And so we are nearing the end of the 5th of February. Lol.

update has been released 20 hours ago

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

update has been released 20 hours ago

Odd, Steam is not telling me stuff. Even though automatic updates are enabled, it didn't get queued or notified me of anything. After a files check it download a whole lot. Odd behavior, something on Steam's end maybe?

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

Odd, Steam is not telling me stuff. Even though automatic updates are enabled, it didn't get queued or notified me of anything. After a files check it download a whole lot. Odd behavior, something on Steam's end maybe?

its quite possible, some people I know, me included, have also had some issues with steam regarding downloads not showing, or games that get updated without actually having an update