How do you release an Alpha version and not have anything to show? I don't believe you're going to see any servers up anytime soon. I think they are still coding the basic stuff !! Its all been a bluff.

Character creation is seriously poor, I mean..... really really poor. Are the devs still in primary school??

Deletion is the way forward, and I am close to just removing it from my library. 

Just so you know, a mod popped into the Discord and told us it probably won't be up tonight.

EDIT: Here's a Tweet: "Update seems to be breaking every time it’s packaged, doesn’t look like it will be tonight guys, I’m so very sorry for this"

Edited by lamona

3 minutes ago, lamona said:

Just so you know, a mod popped into the Discord and told us it probably won't be up tonight.

EDIT: Here's a Tweet: "Update seems to be breaking every time it’s packaged, doesn’t look like it will be tonight guys, I’m so very sorry for this"

Thanks for the heads up, however..... Going back to my comment, how can you release something to the WORLD and not have the basics work?

Its total incompetence. Basic testing is where you start, you don't release something to the WORLD and not have it work. Its fucking shocking to be honest.

Must be run by kids with no clue. Am not bitter, but extremely disappointed in a business that is NEVER going to work with that work ethic.

4 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

Thanks for the heads up, however..... Going back to my comment, how can you release something to the WORLD and not have the basics work?

Its total incompetence. Basic testing is where you start, you don't release something to the WORLD and not have it work. Its fucking shocking to be honest.

Must be run by kids with no clue. Am not bitter, but extremely disappointed in a business that is NEVER going to work with that work ethic.

I'm mad as well and somewhat agree with you BUT, this is what you get when half of the community spent the last 6 months crying EVERY DAY about the release date...

2 minutes ago, Sorvete said:

I'm mad as well and somewhat agree with you BUT, this is what you get when half of the community spent the last 6 months crying EVERY DAY about the release date...

Dude as much as those that moaned daily about a release annoyed the shit out of me too, you can't blame them for this. Asylum didn't release this under pressure. They took there time and still got it wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nomis323 said:

Dude as much as those that moaned daily about a release annoyed the shit out of me too, you can't blame them for this. Asylum didn't release this under pressure. They took there time and still got it wrong.

Of course, that is true, but can you imagine what would have happened if they pushed/canceled the last release date? All of this only add to the fact that they are not experienced enough to handle such a project... I don't know man, I have mixed feelings about this whole thing

44 minutes ago, Sorvete said:

Of course, that is true, but can you imagine what would have happened if they pushed/canceled the last release date? All of this only add to the fact that they are not experienced enough to handle such a project... I don't know man, I have mixed feelings about this whole thing

Yea you're right, maybr they're not experienced enough. I feel a bit sorry for them tbh.No doubt they've worked hard for this. Must be tough to take. 

My feelings are mixed also. As with the majority of ppl waiting I do want them to succeed. Hard to see it tho at this stage.