Chaos_Fatality

What if he comes back?

I think it would take out the immersion of a video game acting as reality. 

I got told horses is prob a bad idea because people would be trucking each other over in town, so I feel like a robot might be a lil further than horses in this realistic game. No offense or anything, just a honest perspective.

@KevinLangston Long story short a troll with a banwish. Just be on the look out and don't get salty report him and you'll be fine. Just trying to have people's back for when he returns out from under the bridge.

Just now, Chaos_Fatality said:

@KevinLangston Long story short a troll with a banwish. Just be on the look out and don't get salty report him and you'll be fine. Just trying to have people's back for when he returns out from under the bridge.

@NutterButter

Yeah I'm new to. I've heard of atlis life but that's it. And that was from a computer gaming buddy. I'm primarily console gaming so while all y'all Know this robot troll, i do not. But hey, hate me cause nobody has ever told me. Hate me.

I was kidding guys.

Damn.

I have seen the robot before. Idk where. And I've played on steam but that's like it. 

Let's just say I enjoy smoking and skatboarding and working more than I do gaming.. Unless it's a game like this, then I can go do whatever I want however I want and have fun the whole time. 

Can we smile And crack beer? :o

How about this- we act all friendly to earn his trust and think we're his friends (he definitely doesn't have any so he'll be gullible), then we invite him to DST server and play together. When he goes afk we build grass walls around him and once he's back we SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE AND WATCH HIM BURRRRN, LOOK AT HIS FLESH TURN RED AND SLOWLY DARKEN, HIS EYEBALLS MELTING OUT OF SCHOOL, HIS AGONIZING SCREAMS FILLING THE AIR!

And then we steal all the stuff he had on him that didn't turn to ashes, ban him out of the server and continue playing like nothing ever happened. :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chaos_Fatality said:

What if he comes back?

280px-Protectron.png

1 hour ago, Vix said:

How about this- we act all friendly to earn his trust and think we're his friends (he definitely doesn't have any so he'll be gullible), then we invite him to DST server and play together. When he goes afk we build grass walls around him and once he's back we SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE AND WATCH HIM BURRRRN, LOOK AT HIS FLESH TURN RED AND SLOWLY DARKEN, HIS EYEBALLS MELTING OUT OF SCHOOL, HIS AGONIZING SCREAMS FILLING THE AIR!

And then we steal all the stuff he had on him that didn't turn to ashes, ban him out of the server and continue playing like nothing ever happened. :)

You fucking legends xD 

What Vix said basically.

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I was kidding guys.

Damn.

I have seen the robot before. Idk where. And I've played on steam but that's like it. 

The robot's from fallout. 

3 hours ago, Chaos_Fatality said:

The robot's from fallout. 

I played fallout NV- but I was not able to get into the game, way to slow for me and I've played the beginning of fallout nv like 12 times to it ruined it when I bought it. So I got rid of it. 

I play co-op games, creative games, and games that enable power to the player in a variety of ways. 

If you wanna talk about COD/GTA/diablo then I can relay info, sorry I'm not tech savy and super involved in every game, even if it doesn't interest me or have a worthy story mode, or a online at all.